Angelina bf photo

(135 Posts)
traceybath Thu 09-Oct-08 17:44:29

It is in the daily mail

but rather a lovely photo and i must say i'm not a fan of saint angelina generally

GreenMonkies Tue 14-Oct-08 20:57:00

I think there are quite a lot of sour grapes on this thread!

Freddysteddy Wed 15-Oct-08 11:07:57

Expat, what drives you to be so aggressive? Honestly, I see it time and again from you and have always wondered.

MrsNormanMaine Wed 15-Oct-08 11:57:34

SOur grapes important to make a nice bottle of whine

ipanemagirl Fri 17-Oct-08 14:46:24

I like to think of expat as 'assertive' or sometimes righteously angry rather than aggressive.
It just wouldn't be mumsnet for me if there wasn't always the possibility of expat galloping by with a very sharp sword and cutting off a few heads before she gallops away!
My head has been cut off quite a few times but I have to admire her for that.

FreakyLadyFrightALot Fri 17-Oct-08 22:00:06

by the way, I think angelina jolie is very prety/beautyful, and think most women are a bit jellious of her lips/mouth///I know I am as I have no lips and a ugle mouth...

still think shiloh is a dogs name...it is just because the first name I heard the name it was used as a dogs name, simoly....

anyway, breasfeeding and promotion, pictures...all welcome....
because sadly there are so so many idiots people about that are still ratehr smallminded judgemental about breastfeeding...

expatinscotland Fri 17-Oct-08 22:01:45

Let's all have a group cuddle and send each other warm fuzzies.

expatinscotland Fri 17-Oct-08 22:03:06

Freaky, Shiloh isn't just for dogs anymore.

Why are you so Staffordshire terrier?

Seriously, I've been stalking noticing you and you seem fixated with canines.

Be more supportive of felines, would you? Give poor Shiloh a break, she's got Angelina's lips .

NotAnOtter Fri 17-Oct-08 22:16:35

normally small of the upper body - when breastfeeding my boobs /shoulders /whole torso look much bigger Ang has noooo upper body weight or enlarged breast tissue to speak of

i gave birth same week as Angie and am feeding 1 baby..my boobs look gargatuan compared to hers

i too have six - i look wasted in comparison

glad to see she is driving same huge van the only thing you can fit 10 000 kids in car as us!

LaVie Fri 17-Oct-08 22:37:46

Maybe it's just another photo of Angelina looking lovely (envy). She would look just as lovely (and would be just as right) feeding her babies formula. Who cares?

Do you really think women will look at this pic and then look at their tits and go "oh, so that's what they're for!"

It's just another magazine spread for them, and they'll probably give the money to charity. Good for them.

FreakyLadyFrightALot Sat 18-Oct-08 20:20:28

[lost emoticon] at expat comment to me?
Actually the dog I had in mind...possibly because of the movie I wATCHED, IS A bEAGLE.... not staffy....at all...although those are also lovely dogs, lol....

not sure what you mean by being canine .... fixated....hmm....love cats and dogs and al fluffy animals, lol....

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now