How the jiggins can Peter Andre afford a £5 million house?

(46 Posts)
squoosh Fri 12-Aug-16 12:07:31

Who KNEW there was so much money in ITV3 reality shows, flop albums and OK magazine photoshoots?! I'm sure he got a hefty payout from Katie Price but seriously, this guy can afford a £5 million pound gaff?

Is he being bankrolled by the fake tan industry? Is he a high ranking member of the illuminati? Does Mysterious Girl really bring in that much in royalties?

It's a big orange mystery.

leccybill Fri 12-Aug-16 12:09:54

What about the coffee shops. All those £3 lattes add up!

LuckySantangelo1 Fri 12-Aug-16 12:13:52

Don't forget the Iceland ads! He must thank his lucky stars every day for that appearance on I'm a celeb...

squoosh Fri 12-Aug-16 12:19:42

Forgot about the Iceland ads and didn't realise he was a coffee shop baron!

Ackeeandsaltfish Fri 12-Aug-16 22:21:47

what about the money KP had to pay him...

AmericanPastoral Mon 15-Aug-16 19:19:14

Just what I thought!! So wife couldn't go on family holiday to Florida because of the risk of Zika. In supermarket today on the front cover of I think OK "Peter Andre on holiday in Florida". So THAT'S why they couldn't go somewhere else as a family. How does the Mail get such close up shots of him in his garden? hmm I just can't understand why everyone isn't utterly repulsed by this man.

Coconutty Mon 15-Aug-16 19:21:11

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

llhj Mon 15-Aug-16 19:23:40

I'm baffled too. He repulses me too.

llhj Mon 15-Aug-16 19:24:44

Just can't understand what his current wife possibly sees in him. 🤔

Queenbean Mon 15-Aug-16 19:24:56

He romances the press and invites them in. No way did they have long lenses that could see in to the garden that clearly.

"Oh yeah, a £5m house with no fence around it? I'll take it!"

raisedbyguineapigs Mon 15-Aug-16 19:31:26

ITV pays a lot of money to their 'stars', considering the amount of crap they churn out. It must be a huge paycheck for people like Susanna Reid to leave a reputable and successful news programme to turn into simpering eye candy on ITV. The DM has a share in ITV, so they get pictures to then publicise his shows. He is a master of self publicity and selling every aspect of his life. It's ridiculous when people with no discernable talent like him get so much money for doing next to nothing and people like Jason Kenney, who have won medals for having real talent and hard work have to rely on lottery funding to be able to continue working.

llhj Mon 15-Aug-16 20:04:45

Couldn't agree more.

AmericanPastoral Mon 15-Aug-16 21:52:00

Totally agree raised. For the life of me I cannot fathom why people like him. Also, what is the doctor girl doing with him? Surely the money can't compensate for the torture of living with him?

Queenbean Mon 15-Aug-16 21:54:15

Maybe she was really attracted to his prawn ring?

JaneAustinAllegro Mon 15-Aug-16 21:55:49

I seem to recall her parents are very wealthy so maybe they have contributed / co own? he'd have got a good settlement from Katie Price and possibly still receives some kind of maintenance from her. The Hello /OK things are probably not more than £80 - £100k / time with agent's fees and a few other costs taken off the top before tax so he'd need to be doing scores of them to keep a house like that going on them... It's not going to be royalties on Mysterious Girl either...

TheSpottedZebra Mon 15-Aug-16 21:58:54

Yes, KP MUST have had to shell out a bit. What was it all about, anyway?

It's sort of topical, isn't it, as the person he said she was cheating with is actually fat, and the ex of a dressage chap from today.

catinbooots Mon 15-Aug-16 21:59:16

I have nothing to say except that I freekin love this thread and am half asleep now so am not at my finest to comment on the latest shenanigans of PA
Am watching and don't like to boast but I was one of the Lovebus To Crealy originals. I've been off MN for years and am delighted to find everything as it should be

<sighs with relief>

TheSpottedZebra Mon 15-Aug-16 21:59:22

Fat?....?

Gay. I typed gay.

Arcadia Mon 15-Aug-16 22:00:28

Ooh love a peter Andre thread on mumsnet, he is NOT popular on here! Did anyone mention that he loves his kids? <settles back with brew>

BennyTheBall Mon 15-Aug-16 22:01:01

I never understand the vitriol directed at Peter Andre on MN.

I feel entirely ambivalent about him, btw.

His ex-wife is, to me, a fame hungry tragedy - happy to pimp out her children and probably embarrass them however she can to make money. Yet she doesn't attract a fraction of the oppobrium on here that he does.

I think he's pretty inoffensive. Good luck to him if he has made money.

TheSpottedZebra Mon 15-Aug-16 22:01:32

Well catnot so long ago there was a pretendy 'news story' (DM, natch) about the Orange Clan going to a zoo, and who was in the corner of lots of the shots? Carby Claire. Hurrah!

Lilmisskittykat Mon 15-Aug-16 22:02:29

I think it's a bit creepy his new wife is so young. I used to be crazy about him when I was a teenager but now I find him really cheesy and cringey.

llhj Mon 15-Aug-16 22:03:38

He is not inoffensive. He is so offensive with his nasty, narcissistic and manipulative personality.

ExasperatedAlmostAlways Mon 15-Aug-16 22:05:06

Zebra was he gay? I thought he was married? Andrew someone. How much would you need to be earning to get a mortgage on a five million house? what would the repayment monthly be? Has he bought it or is it just rented?

AssembleTheMinions Mon 15-Aug-16 22:06:57

He most certainly is not inoffensive. He's a passive agressive gobshite.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now