Who is the "top London DJ" in Jersey?

(6 Posts)
nousernames Fri 29-Jul-16 22:49:36

Just that really- I'm being a bit nosey and wondering who the DJ is who left his kids in their hotel room.

I've had a Google and a look on Twitter but I can't find anything. Anyone have a clue? Apparently he's 28, married to a 30 year old and from London.

faceymcfuckface Sat 30-Jul-16 01:08:59

No idea

Suspect we wouldn't recognise their name if we heard it

EachandEveryone Sat 30-Jul-16 01:11:51

I dont think it will be anyone i know. Far too old! I like that theyve been pulled up and given a criminal record for it though. Some dont....

nousernames Sat 30-Jul-16 01:29:24

Before I read the article and realised he didn't fit the description, my first thought was fatboy slim/Norman cook. Then I realised that was because he is the only top London dj that I could name and I'm not even sure if he's from London anyway.

faceymcfuckface Sat 30-Jul-16 01:36:27

Too old. And they've got two much older boys (not girls)

I'd like to know but I wouldn't post if I found out. Names are being kept out of media to protect the children so they aren't identified which is absolutely right

But I'm still a nosey cow

EachandEveryone Sat 30-Jul-16 13:04:54

FBS has a boy and a girl and im pretty sure they can afford nannies. I couldnt name u another club dj either!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now