Hiddleston fans

(7 Posts)
mercifulTehlu Wed 02-Mar-16 09:32:30

Why have I only just realised how <struggles to find word> delicious he is? I obviously need my eyes testing. Anyone else struck by the Hiddles bug? Some discussion on the thread about The Night Manager but I feel I am lowering the tone by fangirling rather than talking intelligently about the plot grin.

Elle80 Sat 09-Apr-16 13:00:32

I'll fan girl with you (so says 36 year old mother of two) he is just simply divine. I watched The Night Manager with my tongue hanging out (and my back to DH). He just seems to have some kind of magnetism to women. My 72 year old mother loves him, and my boss at work said he was sick to death of hearing his wife going on about him. What is this spell the Hiddleston seems to have us under?

wiccamum Sat 09-Apr-16 15:13:50

Sorry Elle80, I'm gonna explode them ovaries of yours again....boom!

Just in case op hasn't seen this xx

Elle80 Sat 09-Apr-16 15:14:53

Haha I need to find one of him sunbathing 'ahem' in High Rise

wiccamum Sat 09-Apr-16 15:19:26

I went to see that last night. Very weird but highly entertaining, best to try and not spend too much time trying to read into it, just enjoy a totally madcap film. Loved the whole 70s look and feel. But yes, the sunbathing/shower scenes were a little distracting. Went with DH, tried to avoid making myself look like a total perv by appreciating the "artistic interpretation of class devide, microcosmic reflection on society at the time, and the ego versus the super ego"...think FH fell for it 😆

wiccamum Sat 09-Apr-16 15:20:19

I meant "DH" not "FH" x

Elle80 Sat 09-Apr-16 15:46:20

I'll make DH watch it as soon as it comes out on Apple TV. I actually like the sound of the film and do like J G Ballard (even though he is rather off the wall). I'm also hankering after some dark haired Hiddy in Crimson Peak. He looked so good in The Night Manager though, I'm still not over it! X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now