Ooh, Ginger Spice is getting married on Thursday

(26 Posts)
Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 13:36:45

The Daily Mail doesn't have high hopes

Wonder if it will be happy ever after?

BunnyLebowski Sat 09-May-15 13:39:15

He left his partner for Geri when their baby was 6 months old. Sounds like an affair from the articles.

Ick.

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 13:41:08

Mmmm. And his Mum and Dad are possibly giving it a swerve due to that, sad
Is she really thinking George Michael will give her away?

DH has just said Mr T has been invited. confused

thehumanjam Sat 09-May-15 13:41:25

Surely the bit about wanting George Michael to give her away is made up. Geri has a brother I would've thought it would be more likely for her brother to be considered before GM.

BunnyLebowski Sat 09-May-15 13:43:30

Mr T grin .

I pity the fool (who marries a slimeball).

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 13:43:53

OMG can you imagine? Mr T and George Michael then some randoms from the F1 world? I need to see these pictures....

YY her brother would be a better choice. Or maybe Bernie ecclestone? grin

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 13:44:45

Apparently Christian's had his teeth fixed but I can't find a pic.

BunnyLebowski Sat 09-May-15 13:45:55

The potential guest list is giving me Liza and David Gest (a boiled egg with a face painted on it) wedding vibes.

Liz Taylor, Michael Jackson and then Martine McCutcheon as a bridesmaid shock confused

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 13:47:56

Ooh yes i remember that-bizarre wasn't it.grin

I don't think they are selling this one to Hello/OK what with CH being a millionaire which is majorly disappointing.

QueenBean Sat 09-May-15 13:48:59

What a bitchy article!

Although, ive never heard a nice word said about GH

stareatthetvscreen Sat 09-May-15 13:49:02

love it ! classic celeb wedding

i give it 3 months - if it even happens

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 13:51:09

Oh the Daily mail are always bitchy about GH. i have always thought she was a bit quirky/annoying but she's one of the least worst Spice Girls IMO.

Koalafications Sat 09-May-15 13:51:48

grin at the DM not having high hopes!

I think GH will have a nice dress.

Surprised she is getting married at Syon House, though. Brentford isn't very blingy.

DuncanQuagmire Sat 09-May-15 13:51:55

he left his wife with a young baby to get off with Aging Spice?
What a pair of cnuts they deserve each other.

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 13:54:06

it's not Geri's fault he left his wife and baby TBF.

I think she will have a nice dress, presumably her DD will be bridesmaid. No VB there to upstage her either.

QueenBean Sat 09-May-15 13:55:42

i have always thought she was a bit quirky/annoying but she's one of the least worst Spice Girls IMO.

Oh come on then, let's have the full rundown - I'd out Mel b most annoying, Emma b least annoying - the others in the middle

DuncanQuagmire Sat 09-May-15 13:56:41

what kind of a woman would take a man who had just dumped his wife and baby ? of course it is her fault as well.

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 13:59:53

My celebs are always graded by if I would like to have a drink in the pub with them so as far as the SGs go-

VB-Never in a million years
MB-see VB
GH-maybe for an hour then I might 'need to be somewhere'
MC-yes, but not if she speaks in that strange voice
EB-Yes, great.

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 14:01:59

I have no idea if it was an affair or whether they got together after the split Duncan.

NickiFury Sat 09-May-15 14:02:55

I agree with Duncan.

EvilRingahBitch Sat 09-May-15 14:11:32

Emma B was unbelievably annoying on Strictly so she's bottom of my list. I'd totally be up for cucumber gin Martinis with Victoria. Geri always seems a bit desperate. Will anyone own up to having read her dire-looking children's books?

QueenBean Sat 09-May-15 14:12:34

I think VB would be good to have a drink with! Certainly more interesting than shouty Mel B or self-absorbed Geri

A friend's child goes to nursery with Emma Buntons and said she is really lovely

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 14:14:58

I didn't know GH had written childrens books. Not sure i want to see those. grin

Can't be doing with VB, I bet GH is secretly glad she can't make it.

juneau Sat 09-May-15 14:23:36

I haven't read the DM article, but Geri has never had much luck in love, so I'm afraid I don't give this romance much chance of success.

Sparklingbrook Sat 09-May-15 14:27:00

Well there was Chris Evans and Robbie Williams, so hopefully she's moving up, but you can't help but think it might not go swingingly.

I wonder what his ex is thinking? sad

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now