The BCAS - 221B or not 221B?

(988 Posts)
RiverTam Fri 06-Jun-14 14:38:59

a thread for those who have had their lives ruined by the charms of one Mr Benedict Cumberbatch. Come and share with those who really understand what it's like to live with this burden.

Some classics to get us in the mood.

LumpySpacedPrincess Tue 28-Oct-14 07:43:25

Last one.

LumpySpacedPrincess Tue 28-Oct-14 07:42:42

And here...

LumpySpacedPrincess Tue 28-Oct-14 07:42:04

Morning, just woke up to these beauties. grin

FrankelandFilly Thu 25-Sep-14 13:07:52

We ought to finish this one up so no one has missed posts.

Sudename Thu 25-Sep-14 00:04:39

I think The Batch the Batch my Kingdom for the Batch is pretty apt ;)

FrankelandFilly Wed 24-Sep-14 22:52:54

I'm liking either "Khan you kick it" or "The Batch, The Batch, My Kingdom for The Batch" options grin

Sudename Wed 24-Sep-14 22:32:34

Or The BCAS: Hump, limp and bad wig - but we'd still hit it grin

Swex Wed 24-Sep-14 22:08:38

No no. Ignore me. That update has been pulled by apple. Sorry. Will sneak back out now

Just want to duck in and straighten that tie and then snog him senseless.

Have we agreed on a new thread title yet? How about:
The BCAS: Where not even bad wigs can put us off

Swex Wed 24-Sep-14 21:53:19

Can I once again briefly de lurk. River tam - if you up grade your iTunes account on the computer not your phone you don't need to upgrade on your handset.

Hope that helps.

RiverTam Wed 24-Sep-14 21:50:03

huh, well I can't bloody upgrade my phone at all as apparently I don't have (and never will, as far as I can tell) enough memory or storage or whatever it is you need (see yesterday's argument with DH!). Not entirely sure why I'm forking out so much for an iPhone 5 I can't upgrade hurumph.

Last page! I liked My Kingdom for a Batch (was that Cumberlover's?).

SciFiFan Wed 24-Sep-14 19:19:05

Waaaaaah I can't upload photos at the moment coz of this stupid iOS upgrade on my ipad. Grrrr

Another none fan of the Richard III hair. Can we start a campaign so maybe they'll rethink it?

Cumberlover76 Wed 24-Sep-14 16:41:40

Yeah, i'd still let him warm my bed even if he did have bad hair! The voice, the eyes, the gorgeous bum are still there!

RiverTam Wed 24-Sep-14 10:08:38

heh heh heh, could be!

agree about the sneaky pics (and about not turning him away grin).

OnlyLovers Wed 24-Sep-14 09:59:03

I agree, Frankel, my first thought was 'idiots' about the people hiding behind trees to get photos. I'm sure they wouldn't like it if someone turned up with a camera at their work and started sneaking about.

Tam, maybe I'm stereotyping, but I think it's because Benedict is being directed by a straight man and Tom was directed by a straight woman ... grin

FrankelandFilly Tue 23-Sep-14 22:30:12

I don't think the pictures are as bad as AssangeBatch, but maybe I'm not fussy how I get my BatchFix grin Let's be honest ladies, if he turned up on your doorstep looking like that you wouldn't turn him away wink

I think it's a bit off that the pictures have obviously been taken secretly though. I assumed at first that there might be some pictures released officially. I'm sure everyone working on the production has enough to worry about without some numpties sneaking around taking photos of everything.

SugarFinney Tue 23-Sep-14 21:01:16

Those RIII pics are really not too nice. The first one is particularly unflattering. But hey, good news - Sherlock series 3 arrived in the post today so I can watch it all over again and I don't even need to be furtive as the whole family want to watch it (again).

RiverTam Tue 23-Sep-14 20:43:34

oh, that's better. This evening has consisted of an argument with DD over what to wear to school tomorrow and a stupid argument with DH over my STUPID FUCKING PHONE THAT I DON'T UNDERSTAND!!!!!!!

I watched Wreckers yesterday, my, that was a downer for a Monday night.

Love you, Sudename!!

Sudename Tue 23-Sep-14 20:35:39

My cultural life

Something nice for ye ladies wink

This is definitely NOT what I needed, and it's only FECKING TUESDAY. DS1 is having problems at school and we've decided to have him repeat the year. Today at school he managed to get in a scuffle during a football game and got an elbow to the eye (accidentally, but he's still got a shiner) -- and the school didn't phone me about it until 3 hours after it happened. The phone and internet didn't work for two days. And DS2 seems to be escalating his efforts to drive everyone in this family mad.

I think I need to go back and watch Harper'sBazaarBatch. DickBatch is NOT doing it for me.

RiverTam Tue 23-Sep-14 20:13:14

it's dreadful, isn't it! Why does Tom get to looks all dashing and lovely and Benedict gets to look like . . . Richard III? It's not fair! <stamps foot>

I don't know what's worse...AssangeBatch of RIIIBatch. It almost wants me to write "DickBatch". I'm all for the leather, but that hair... (shudder)

Sudename Tue 23-Sep-14 18:38:11

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now