The BCAS - 221B or not 221B?

(403 Posts)
RiverTam Fri 06-Jun-14 14:38:59

a thread for those who have had their lives ruined by the charms of one Mr Benedict Cumberbatch. Come and share with those who really understand what it's like to live with this burden.

Some classics to get us in the mood.

Sudename Sat 14-Jun-14 17:36:18

MrsFrumble it's like the Hotel California here. You can check in anytime you like but you can never leave grin

OnlyLovers Sat 14-Jun-14 18:26:48

Cor, HRH, that's lovely. Something about the snake hips in those jeans makes me feel funny in my tummy. grin

Sudename Sat 14-Jun-14 19:15:30

A selection for a Saturday night
Dh is working so me and dd are going to watch some Sherlock

HRHsherlockssextoy Sat 14-Jun-14 20:10:53

On a more sad note, the football pic is from a documentary on christano Ronaldo. Marvellous player but a bit of a dick.

This place only feeds the addiction. You end up stealing things from planes for people, talking about vibrating dolls.....

This pic is from James Rhodes. I wonder where this is? Quite an eclectic place....

ColinFirthsGirth Sat 14-Jun-14 20:31:51

I saw a copy of The Lady today and it has a lovely photo of Benedict on the front cover! I may have to buy it.

RiverTam Sat 14-Jun-14 22:33:12

sudename - snap - DH working so it's a Sherlock in the bag.

Colin - thanks for the heads up, I may well have to purchase this, though can't quite tell if it's an interview or just some journo waffling on about him.

HRHsherlockssextoy Sat 14-Jun-14 22:44:50

It's taken from a book that's been written about him. The mag is on tumblr if you want to read it. Lurvly pic of him at the vf party after oscars.

Buy one on ebay. I doubt if I will go into a wh smith anytime soon to purchase.

Sudename Sun 15-Jun-14 15:28:15

According to twitter BC in Boston to film Black Mass. Can't do links from my phone

SugarFinney Sun 15-Jun-14 20:54:39

These are lovely.

RL got in the way last way, I have returned (not from anything exciting btw) to find a new thread and 4 pages of amazing pics grin

RiverTam Sun 15-Jun-14 20:55:49

ooh, lovely Sugar, I love him with longer hair.

RiverTam Sun 15-Jun-14 21:38:58

rewatching Sherlock - Martin Freeman is such a great actor, isn't he? The way he says 'he's my friend' after he jumped is just heartbreaking.

Sudename Mon 16-Jun-14 12:40:20

Monday again ladies and a few of my personal faves to kick start the week wink

SciFiFan Mon 16-Jun-14 14:10:37

Love those pics Sudename perfect pick me up for a Monday.

Tam, just re watched His Last Vow and Martin Freemans reaction to Sherlock having a girlfriend is priceless. I agree he's a brilliant actor.

As for my picky I love the second one grin.

Cumberlover76 Mon 16-Jun-14 14:23:06

Afternoon all, always surprises me when this thread falls off my 'i'm on', obvs not giving the batch enough attention at the moment. Love all of the pics.

As for Martin Freeman, love him too, he's amazing in Fargo.

Sudename Mon 16-Jun-14 14:37:49

Martin Freeman is brilliant - it's the subtle little facial expressions that he does so well.
On another note 15 year old dd had a dream that she was in a dance off with Ben. She'll be Cumberbatched yet wink

RiverTam Mon 16-Jun-14 19:34:39

I think I tarred MF with the brush of The Office (which I hated, not good with very cringeworthy TV!) for a long time, was dubious when he was cast in The Hobbit, but he's brilliant in everything. Missed Fargo but will pick it up on DVD.

In fact, must check out tickets for his Richard III.

Love that pic, SciFi!

HRHsherlockssextoy Mon 16-Jun-14 21:47:01

I've git tickets to see Richard iii, I'll tell you how it goes.

I think there has been a link to this in a previous page but still lovely

best pics

Sudename Wed 18-Jun-14 09:59:13

Lovely pics HRH

Boston Batch

HRHsherlockssextoy Wed 18-Jun-14 12:53:53

Twitter all a flutter at the idea that there will be lots of sherlock merchandise.

These include bedding, blankets, adult puzzles...

Cumberlover76 Wed 18-Jun-14 13:38:28

.... adult toys HRH? That was out idea .........

Cumberlover76 Wed 18-Jun-14 13:38:49

oops, our idea

HRHsherlockssextoy Wed 18-Jun-14 14:46:25

No adults sex toys cumberlover we could still make a fortune..

A mr potato head. Who want one if those?

SciFiFan Thu 19-Jun-14 07:47:17

Just bought myself a Sherlock phone cover blush. Figured I was too old for a BC T shirt grin.

I'll let you in to a secret........I love it!! Has his face and says I Am SHERlocked gringrin. It's like I'm 14 again not 44.

HRHsherlockssextoy Thu 19-Jun-14 09:58:23

Looks like there might be a sherlock convention in autumn to go with all the extra merchandise.

Hoorah!

cumberlover and I can get really drunk and proposition him. All of his dreams come true.

Except stories of girlfriend has surfaced again. Not that that will stop us...

Sudename Thu 19-Jun-14 12:07:07

Choosing to ignore the girlfriend rumors
Anyway I give you Boston Batch - he's filling out nicely but he needs to watch that pale skin in the 90 degree sun grin

Frankenstein will be re touring the world from October but still no showing in Ireland

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now