Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Split

(14 Posts)
aGirlDownUnder1 Wed 26-Mar-14 06:07:33

They seemed like such a lovely couple and they did their best to keep out of the public eye and they did their best to save their marriage. I suppose 10 years is a long time for a celeb couple anyway.

It's all over the daily mail...

Been rumours for a while. Definitely a shame as their brand of twaddle was quiet spectacular. Cannot imagine who new partners could be in future.... If they handle split as marriage it could be most boring split in all time.

He's been touring. Wonder.... Ah tis a shame

Amrapaali Wed 26-Mar-14 06:27:41

Its been said she was the one who had an affair. Sad really, I thought they had a solid thing going on.

You are right about the boring marriage thing. That is why I assumed it would work and not end in fireworks.

joanofarchitrave Wed 26-Mar-14 06:29:03

I wish I didn't feel sad at celeb splits, but I hate all breakups. Wish they'd managed to work it out but there you go.

Yeah.... Curious. Wonder if this is all connected to that vogue (was it that one?) article that was put on hold? Plainly was dirt then.

There's a few journos dying to do nasty on her. Might be more interesting soon then! Oh dear.....

PrimalLass Wed 26-Mar-14 06:38:43

Oh that's sad. I like them because I am a saddo Gleek

bleedingheart Wed 26-Mar-14 06:43:32

It is sad of course, but referring to it on GOOP as a 'conscious uncoupling' makes her almost beyond parody! Nice one Gwyneth!

I think it was an article for Vanity Fair(?) that was 'postponed.'

Amrapaali Wed 26-Mar-14 06:59:09

I think she does it on purpose. All this macrobiotic stuff, the New Age philosophy, GOOP, maybe she likes to stick a finger up at us cynics. grin

So is GOOP so called because it sounds like her initials? Always wondered....

aGirlDownUnder1 Wed 26-Mar-14 07:40:39

Oops sorry I didn't realise their was one already in chat

I have a feeling there will be more Girl, I have already seen another one this morning. grin

hulahoopsilove Thu 27-Mar-14 11:07:27

they havent split they have 'conscious uncoupled'

NotAQueef Thu 27-Mar-14 11:57:13

WEll accoriding to Blindgossip (my guilty pleasure) they both had numerous affairs but today have revealed that KH is pregnant with CM's child! Interesting ...
blindgossip.com/?p=58071#more-58071

Amrapaali Thu 27-Mar-14 12:07:55

Kate Hudson, aaah!! For a minute there, I though KH stood for Katie Hopkins! grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now