Cumberaddicts Anonymous

(6 Posts)
Cumberlover76 Wed 08-Jan-14 09:50:16

My name is Cumberlover, I am a Cumberaddict and I need help!!

I have had this affliction for some time now and thought I had it under control, but fell off of the wagon in a big way on New Year’s day, particularly after that kiss! Since then my Cumberaddiction has come back massively and worse than before, he is soooooo hot and that kiss was OMFG pant-wettingly delicious!

I am unable to concentrate on much and spend my time drooling over photos, reading articles and watching or listening to anything I can with him in it. I have not had this level of obsessive crush since Johnny Depp when I was a teenager (although I will always love him too), and if I could I would plaster my walls with pics of BC looking smoulderingly sexy, mmmmm sexy <drools onto keyboard>. As it is, I am a happily married, 37 year old, working mum who should be able to control her emotions, so I have to satisfy myself with having pics of him as my desktop on my work computer and sloping off early to bed so I can indulge my addiction and get my fix on You Tube.

Poor DH and DD are being neglected. The former is made to watch anything with BC in, fortunately quite a few good things, we are currently watching Parade’s End which I did not watch originally, and whilst he is looking at cycling gear online, he catches me drooling over BC online. I was late leaving the house with DD this morning as had to watch a few select scenes from Ep1 of Sherlock (not been able to watch ep2 yet as have to watch with DH and that is driving me crazy….tonight!). Although, DH is growing his hair at the moment and it almost looks Sherlocky…. Mmmmm ruffling of the sexy Sherlock hair………

I spend my days at work (I should be massively busy)daydreaming BC fantasies and furtively looking at pics online and listened to his sexy voice reading Casanova on my way to work. This obsession really is driving me to distraction and I think I need help. I’m sure there are lots of other Mners in the same boat, perhaps we could have a Cumberaddicts Anonymous support group, help me please!!!

exexpat Wed 08-Jan-14 09:52:49

I think you'll find some like-minded people (and lots of time-wasting links...) on this thread.

SciFiFan Sat 25-Jan-14 14:46:18

Just to make your obsession worse grin have you ever read any of the Sherlock fanfiction drool that's my new obsession since that kiss!

SciFiFan Sat 25-Jan-14 14:47:52

And I love this 'analysis' of the kiss grin grin

hollyisalovelyname Sun 26-Jan-14 10:38:53

Don't see the attraction. Sorry.

Cumberlover76 Wed 29-Jan-14 16:25:29

Ha Ha SciFi love that kiss analysis too.

It's fine if you don't get it Holly all the more for those that love him! But really, after watching that kiss on Sherlock, do you not even see it in the slightest, that hair ruffle was AMAZING! Soooo sexy!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now