Liz Jones Engaged!???

(7 Posts)
JennySense Sun 03-Nov-13 16:46:17
JennySense Sun 03-Nov-13 16:47:08

Quote:
“I will be inviting the Rock Star to the wedding,” said Jones, referring to the mysterious man who has waltzed through her copy for the past few years. “Wedding?” the Londoner asked. “Yes,” said Jones. “Next year.” And then the columnist explained that David Scrace, the baker who she’d first met 30 years ago and had recently rekindled a romance with, is the chap in question. Had we missed the engagement announcement? “It’s imminent,” she said with a twinkle.

clam Tue 05-Nov-13 18:50:13

This was on Sunday? So she'd recovered from the hangover she must have had from the party she was at on Saturday night, according to an MNer wink
Thread with gossip deleted!

cario Mon 11-Nov-13 12:44:11

And doesn't that deletion make it all the more interesting??? Probably the first time in her life Liz-ard has been interesting at all....

Mellowandfruitful Fri 20-Dec-13 22:53:36

The rock star will presumably be attending the wedding in a mask to conceal the fact he doesn't exist continue to keep his identity secret

TheCrackFox Fri 20-Dec-13 23:11:19

Well, good luck to her and I really hope she finds happiness.

Further on in the article she states that she earns £500k a year!! Bloody hell, I might make up a rock star boyfriend and write about him for that kind of cash.

hollyisalovelyname Wed 01-Jan-14 11:52:20

She did mention in one of her columns about going to said party.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now