At the risk of incurring the wrath of the BCAS ladies

(10 Posts)
poppymagnum Sat 19-Oct-13 10:52:23

How is this man not the subject of a MN lust fest?

I so would

MissBartlett Sat 19-Oct-13 22:18:35

He's lovely isn't he!

NoComet Sat 19-Oct-13 22:32:54

I've no idea who he is, but he looks like an old fashioned, slide the features in, photo fit

TheHeadlessLadyofCannock Mon 21-Oct-13 16:22:19

He's too long-jawed and sort of... wishy-washy and droopy-looking, IMO. (I can't think of a better way to express that, sorry). And sometimes his hair is in tiny curls that put my teeth on edge.

Having said that, I think he's a fecking brilliant actor. And he has a lovely body, especially in The Hollow Crown. Love him. But don't fancy him.

<<fucks off back to Benedict thread>>

DontMentionThePrunes Mon 21-Oct-13 16:23:49

I kind of like him as Loki [ashamed]
It's the voice. And it makes watching The Avengers bearable. Although I do get a bit [catsbummouth] when he says 'mewling quim'.

I want both!!

Loki!!!
He's playing a sort of rock god vampire with Tilda Swinton in Only Lovers Left Alive (out next week I think).

I'd be happy in the middle. Plus they are good friends since working on War Horse together.

<siiiigh>

TheHeadlessLadyofCannock Mon 21-Oct-13 16:28:16

He's quite hot as Loki, I must admit grin

DontMentionThePrunes Mon 21-Oct-13 16:54:22

But all that 80s leather, the greasy long hair, the big boots...Loki reminds me of the weirdy goth wannabe gamer slackers that nobody in their right minds would find attractive.
And yet....

TheHeadlessLadyofCannock Mon 21-Oct-13 17:07:15

Yes, and yet... grin

VillandraMcTavish Tue 22-Oct-13 09:49:30

Thor 2 is out on Friday. For all those wanting a Loki fix.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now