Is this man Frank Sinatra's son?

(12 Posts)
Hassled Thu 03-Oct-13 17:47:02

Look at him. He could not be more Frank Sinatra's son if he'd come out of the womb singing My Way. Poor Woody.

I like the sound of him, though. He tweeted "Listen, we're all possibly Frank Sinatra's son".

And in questionable taste, the Guardian has a poll: Could Frank Sinatra be your Dad?". Most people are saying no, but it's damn close.

VivaLeThrustBadger Thu 03-Oct-13 17:50:40

I think he looks like his mum.

NatashaBee Thu 03-Oct-13 17:52:26

Yes, he does look very like him... but Frank Sinatra, in turn, looks like Mia Farrow.

Looks like a total marriage of the DNA to me

And nothing like Woody Allen

I hope he is Sinatras. Allen is a horrible, horrible man.

Hassled Thu 03-Oct-13 17:56:31

Yes, the Sinatra/Farrow lookalike-ness does complicate matters.

Agree that Woody's a bit iffy (although I love his films), but Sinatra was decidedly dodgy too (although I could listen to him all day). I wonder if Ronan can sing?

Seabright Sun 06-Oct-13 22:34:22

No Woody genes in him!

TaudrieTattoo Sun 06-Oct-13 22:36:29

Young blue eyes

MokuMoku Sun 13-Oct-13 15:10:03

From what I have read Ronan is really an amazing young man. He is highly intelligent and does a lot of good work to help others.

I loved his tweet on this story about how we could all possibly be Frank Sinatra's son.

I also loved his tweet about Happy Father's Day or as it is known in our house Brother-in-law Day.

I don't think he is a big Woody fan.

LifeofPo Sun 13-Oct-13 15:18:14

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

hollyisalovelyname Thu 17-Oct-13 21:05:59

The spit of Frank.
I am the only person in the world who cannot stand Frank Sinatra's singing....exception made for My Way and New York, New York. The rest of his songs ughhhhh.

minko Tue 22-Oct-13 13:46:52

He is completely lush, don't care who his dad is...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now