Danny Dyer - Eastenders - Why??

(11 Posts)
LemonBreeland Tue 01-Oct-13 14:24:19

I hate Danny Dyer and now he is going to be in Eastenders and I will have to stop watching it.

That is all.

TheReturnoftheSmartArse Tue 01-Oct-13 14:26:24

Presumably he's got bills to pay, or something. You'd think it would be a bit "beneath" him, somehow.

I'm not a fan either. Then again, I don't watch EE.

LemonBreeland Tue 01-Oct-13 21:05:03

Maybe he is sick of being in shit films! Saw him once on Alan Cwrr admitting most of the films ge has been in were crap.

D0G Tue 01-Oct-13 21:09:34

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

LEMisdisappointed Tue 01-Oct-13 21:10:34

He has actually been in a couple of good films, although the titles escape me. Generally though he is an uneducated fuckwit and no thankyou very much - my facebook is full of my cousins practically swooning at the thought of him being in the queen vic! I haven't watched Eastenders for YEARS now, i used to watch it all the time, but now i will actively turn it off if it is on and i really couldn't tell you who is in it. The fact that Mr Dyer is in it just confirms what i knew already, its a pile of shit now, it used to be good, but its had its time. Either that or am just getting old and fuddy duddy.

VBisme Tue 01-Oct-13 21:10:42

He's on Hollyoaks later next week as well, so I'll be missing that, can't stand him.

LEMisdisappointed Tue 01-Oct-13 21:11:38

D0G - see, i'd shag him, but i would expect him to leave straight afterwards and not actually talk to me. Saying that, i bet he's shit in bed!

MrsBertMacklin Tue 01-Oct-13 21:13:07

The only thing beneath Danny Dyer is Hell. Never quite believed his stance on the 'taken out of context' comments he made in Loaded about slashing an exes face so no other man would want her.

LemonBreeland Tue 01-Oct-13 21:18:00

LEM I have been getting sick of EE for a while, and this has confirmed that it is time to switch off.

Also David bloody Wicks is back, another crap character.

AnandaTimeIn Tue 01-Oct-13 21:20:20

You'd think it would be a bit "beneath" him, somehow

grin

Never heard of the guy, but when I watch EE - yawn-

I am considering running a book on how long it will take for to say 'whah-hah-lop' or 'ker-er-unch'

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now