Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Katie Price doesn't look preggers to me...

(39 Posts)
NedZeppelin Wed 19-Jun-13 14:40:01

Anyone think the same as me? Not enough bump flaunting this time...

clam Fri 01-Nov-13 12:54:47

So, what do you reckon KP makes of Emily then? I bet she is sick to her boots about it all - stunning looking, pleasant and easy-going personality, clearly adores the Orange One poor deluded fool and is clearly adored back by him and all his family, plus Carby Claire.

<<feels slightly grubby>>

MissBattleaxe Mon 21-Oct-13 16:35:05

Natasha- you are unkind to comment on a child's appearance.

NatashaBee Thu 17-Oct-13 00:39:48

I think the girl looks a lot like The Orange One, unfortunately she inherited his pre-plastic surgery nose.

Libertine73 Thu 17-Oct-13 00:38:42

Horse bloke, not house, have no idea about a house bloke

Libertine73 Thu 17-Oct-13 00:37:19

An I the only one that thinks her daughter looks suspiciously like the house bloke she was hanging around with? And nothing like orange Andre or their son?

nocarsgo Thu 17-Oct-13 00:19:12

Heh, it's pretty obvious now that she wasn't bump flaunting because she was further on than she claimed. The baby wasn't premature, and she was most likely pregnant before she'd even met her husband.

trinitybleu Tue 08-Oct-13 14:30:08

So, going back to the discussion on dates, anyone seen the feature in OK?

Despite being 8 weeks early, Jett has doubled his birth weight in 2 months and she says "Everyone who's met him comments on how he doesn't look like a baby who was eight weeks premature because he's so big!" .... hmm

ChocsAwayInMyGob Wed 31-Jul-13 18:37:49

Yes and she'd picked out names Lorenzo and Tinkerbell, but TBH I think she just wants attention now.

queenebay Wed 31-Jul-13 10:54:31

Didn't she hint it might be twins

ChocsAwayInMyGob Wed 31-Jul-13 10:49:10

celticclan- Oh, her life has really moved on from the cage fighter. She's married to a stripper with an allegedly gay past now.

celticclan Tue 30-Jul-13 09:24:50

I think you are right with B Chocs. I didn't even know she was pregnant or married. Admittedly I don't read any of the celeb magazines or tabloids, however in her last pregnancies I couldn't escape the coverage and knew of her pregnancies even if I didn't know of the details.

The last gossip I had heard about her was that she was marrying some cage fighter and that was years ago so I guess the media has lost interest.

celticclan Tue 30-Jul-13 09:24:39

I think you are right with B Chocs. I didn't even know she was pregnant or married. Admittedly I don't read any of the celeb magazines or tabloids, however in her last pregnancies I couldn't escape the coverage and knew of her pregnancies even if I didn't know of the details.

The last gossip I had heard about her was that she was marrying some cage fighter and that was years ago so I guess the media has lost interest.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Tue 30-Jul-13 08:51:57

Probably because she didn't make any money out of it.

TeaAndSconesTwice Sun 28-Jul-13 16:08:32

I saw she had written on her twitter she has been unwell this pregnancy and also put on 4 stone, there was 1 picture a few days ago that a pap managed to get of her tummy and she wasn't happy.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Sun 28-Jul-13 15:57:05

Oh and I loved that the Duchess of Cambridge didn't try and hide her babyless bump. it said loud and clear that women's bumps do not disappear overnight and that having a bump afterwards is normal. Hooray to Kate for saying that and not trying to hide it.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Sun 28-Jul-13 15:55:32

If she has a third C section an instant fitness regime may not be on the cards for a good few weeks!

earthmother33 Sun 28-Jul-13 14:12:18

Apparently she feels hideous and cannot wait to shift the weight and already has a fitness regime laid out to begin straight away!!

FriskyHenderson Sun 28-Jul-13 14:03:49

It does seem notable that she's suddenly found a sense of modesty from somewhere.

flatmum Sun 28-Jul-13 14:02:27

nothing would surprise me about her as she is clearly now utterly bonkers and addled by the fame-obsessed lifestyle she has now lived for years, doubt she was that stable or well-balanced beforehand. I wonder whether the money will all be worth it in the end?

I do think she looks like a normal mid thirties woman who is pregnant and had filled out a bit, as is normal esp on a forth pg. all the surgery can't help in that situation. I am naturally large chested and when pg look like a massive round ball. not that I ever cared - if you can't relax when pg when can you? I guess people like her who make a living out of appearance and image can't though. price you pay I guess (and increased respect to Kate Middleton, really impressed by what she did)

all that money tho why doesn't she just go and live on a remote island in the Maldives for 5 months if it bothers her so much?

ChocsAwayInMyGob Sun 28-Jul-13 13:50:07

Agree with SillyBlueHat.

trinity- I agree.

trinitybleu Sun 28-Jul-13 12:51:06

My theory is it isn't hubby who got her pregnant, hence hiding the bump size and not discussing dates....

SillyBlueHat Sun 28-Jul-13 12:25:43

Katie Price has never been a victim, what utter tosh

deepfriedsage Sun 28-Jul-13 12:07:26

She has put weight on her face and legs this time, sounds like a confidence issue.

I think she made a decision to be a bit less in your face when she took the children out of the work, when she left carby Claire's. It seems to me carby and ronseal man threw her under a bus after the split and as time went by Katie has come back, started sueing back and not a sitting victim any more.

I think she would have done better had she stayed single, rather than jump into another relationship.

NorbertDentressangle Sun 28-Jul-13 11:53:51

I think its basically that as shes getting older her body isn't what it was and it has responded to pregnancy differently than it did when she had the others eg. more overall weight gain maybe? more bloating? etc (as you would expect, its quite natural for this to happen and I'm not saying this is a bad thing ITSWIM)

However, because she comes across as massively insecure I reckon that she can't cope with that so is hiding it as much as possible. The media has been full of photos of neat baby bumps (eg. Kate Middleton) and she probably feels huge next to them.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Sun 28-Jul-13 11:45:43

I think she's

a) got a surrogate

OR

b) isn't getting as much attention as she used to so is trying to create a mystery around the pregnancy by hiding it so we are all asking questions about it.

It's clear that she can't get the press interest she used to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now