Joint webchat with Conservative and Labour housing minister and shadow housing minister, MONDAY 2 MARCH 1pm x

Katie Price doesn't look preggers to me...

(39 Posts)
NedZeppelin Wed 19-Jun-13 14:40:01

Anyone think the same as me? Not enough bump flaunting this time...

TeaAndSconesTwice Sun 28-Jul-13 16:08:32

I saw she had written on her twitter she has been unwell this pregnancy and also put on 4 stone, there was 1 picture a few days ago that a pap managed to get of her tummy and she wasn't happy.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Tue 30-Jul-13 08:51:57

Probably because she didn't make any money out of it.

celticclan Tue 30-Jul-13 09:24:39

I think you are right with B Chocs. I didn't even know she was pregnant or married. Admittedly I don't read any of the celeb magazines or tabloids, however in her last pregnancies I couldn't escape the coverage and knew of her pregnancies even if I didn't know of the details.

The last gossip I had heard about her was that she was marrying some cage fighter and that was years ago so I guess the media has lost interest.

celticclan Tue 30-Jul-13 09:24:50

I think you are right with B Chocs. I didn't even know she was pregnant or married. Admittedly I don't read any of the celeb magazines or tabloids, however in her last pregnancies I couldn't escape the coverage and knew of her pregnancies even if I didn't know of the details.

The last gossip I had heard about her was that she was marrying some cage fighter and that was years ago so I guess the media has lost interest.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Wed 31-Jul-13 10:49:10

celticclan- Oh, her life has really moved on from the cage fighter. She's married to a stripper with an allegedly gay past now.

queenebay Wed 31-Jul-13 10:54:31

Didn't she hint it might be twins

ChocsAwayInMyGob Wed 31-Jul-13 18:37:49

Yes and she'd picked out names Lorenzo and Tinkerbell, but TBH I think she just wants attention now.

trinitybleu Tue 08-Oct-13 14:30:08

So, going back to the discussion on dates, anyone seen the feature in OK?

Despite being 8 weeks early, Jett has doubled his birth weight in 2 months and she says "Everyone who's met him comments on how he doesn't look like a baby who was eight weeks premature because he's so big!" .... hmm

nocarsgo Thu 17-Oct-13 00:19:12

Heh, it's pretty obvious now that she wasn't bump flaunting because she was further on than she claimed. The baby wasn't premature, and she was most likely pregnant before she'd even met her husband.

Libertine73 Thu 17-Oct-13 00:37:19

An I the only one that thinks her daughter looks suspiciously like the house bloke she was hanging around with? And nothing like orange Andre or their son?

Libertine73 Thu 17-Oct-13 00:38:42

Horse bloke, not house, have no idea about a house bloke

NatashaBee Thu 17-Oct-13 00:39:48

I think the girl looks a lot like The Orange One, unfortunately she inherited his pre-plastic surgery nose.

MissBattleaxe Mon 21-Oct-13 16:35:05

Natasha- you are unkind to comment on a child's appearance.

clam Fri 01-Nov-13 12:54:47

So, what do you reckon KP makes of Emily then? I bet she is sick to her boots about it all - stunning looking, pleasant and easy-going personality, clearly adores the Orange One poor deluded fool and is clearly adored back by him and all his family, plus Carby Claire.

<<feels slightly grubby>>

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now