Katie Price doesn't look preggers to me...

(39 Posts)
NedZeppelin Wed 19-Jun-13 14:40:01

Anyone think the same as me? Not enough bump flaunting this time...

HeySoulSister Wed 19-Jun-13 14:48:30

link??

grogers Thu 27-Jun-13 20:47:38

Wouldn't be surprised if she's got herself a surrogate hidden away. She won't admit it though as it a she'd then have to admit to choosing to have a baby with a man she barely knows.

IWillStartOnMonday Thu 27-Jun-13 20:50:45

Yeh I thought that, it was like she was trying to hide the 'bump'. I also thought it was strange how she wouldn't say when she was due, just that there wasn't long left.

Hmmmmm grogers you could be onto something....

HRHwheezing Thu 27-Jun-13 20:51:44

Interesting.....

JellyBelly10 Thu 27-Jun-13 20:53:05

She came last Friday to do a talk at Wellington College in Crowthorne about education (yes, seriously!) and she was very obviously pregnant! She was a speaker at a very serious, important education conference (Michael Gove was another speaker), but she sort of spoilt the 'please take me seriously' thing by turning up in a pink horse-box!

Coconutty Thu 27-Jun-13 20:53:21

Her face looks much chubbier than normal.

carolthesecretary Thu 27-Jun-13 20:59:59

Couldn't give a monkeys. I cannot stand the woman. She is a miserable self-obsessed old trout.

She was on Loose Women today. She didn't walk on but was already sat at the desk, hiding bump completely. Would not admit to a due date at all. Bit odd.

titsaturner Fri 28-Jun-13 20:50:13

She usually displays baby bump for all to see (anyone remember the tele tubby esque outfit?) but this time she's not really been seen let alone displaying the bump. I'm suspicious but maybe following the mc she's scared and wants to keep bump and herself hidden away.

Iiiiinteresting. It's very odd that she's dressed in ponchos all the time and not telling anyone the due date. A marked difference from the rubber cat suits of yore grin

Onesleeptillwembley Sat 29-Jun-13 21:14:37

Actually I wonder if she's having a problem pregnancy, or if there's problems with the baby. Enough to make her be more protective. Hope not.

HazeltheMcWitch Sat 29-Jun-13 21:16:52

IIRC, she was on Daybreak recently, and said that it had been a totally different (ie tougher), pregnancy than her previous ones had been.

ChocsAwayInMyGob Sun 28-Jul-13 11:45:43

I think she's

a) got a surrogate

OR

b) isn't getting as much attention as she used to so is trying to create a mystery around the pregnancy by hiding it so we are all asking questions about it.

It's clear that she can't get the press interest she used to.

NorbertDentressangle Sun 28-Jul-13 11:53:51

I think its basically that as shes getting older her body isn't what it was and it has responded to pregnancy differently than it did when she had the others eg. more overall weight gain maybe? more bloating? etc (as you would expect, its quite natural for this to happen and I'm not saying this is a bad thing ITSWIM)

However, because she comes across as massively insecure I reckon that she can't cope with that so is hiding it as much as possible. The media has been full of photos of neat baby bumps (eg. Kate Middleton) and she probably feels huge next to them.

deepfriedsage Sun 28-Jul-13 12:07:26

She has put weight on her face and legs this time, sounds like a confidence issue.

I think she made a decision to be a bit less in your face when she took the children out of the work, when she left carby Claire's. It seems to me carby and ronseal man threw her under a bus after the split and as time went by Katie has come back, started sueing back and not a sitting victim any more.

I think she would have done better had she stayed single, rather than jump into another relationship.

SillyBlueHat Sun 28-Jul-13 12:25:43

Katie Price has never been a victim, what utter tosh

trinitybleu Sun 28-Jul-13 12:51:06

My theory is it isn't hubby who got her pregnant, hence hiding the bump size and not discussing dates....

ChocsAwayInMyGob Sun 28-Jul-13 13:50:07

Agree with SillyBlueHat.

trinity- I agree.

flatmum Sun 28-Jul-13 14:02:27

nothing would surprise me about her as she is clearly now utterly bonkers and addled by the fame-obsessed lifestyle she has now lived for years, doubt she was that stable or well-balanced beforehand. I wonder whether the money will all be worth it in the end?

I do think she looks like a normal mid thirties woman who is pregnant and had filled out a bit, as is normal esp on a forth pg. all the surgery can't help in that situation. I am naturally large chested and when pg look like a massive round ball. not that I ever cared - if you can't relax when pg when can you? I guess people like her who make a living out of appearance and image can't though. price you pay I guess (and increased respect to Kate Middleton, really impressed by what she did)

all that money tho why doesn't she just go and live on a remote island in the Maldives for 5 months if it bothers her so much?

FriskyHenderson Sun 28-Jul-13 14:03:49

It does seem notable that she's suddenly found a sense of modesty from somewhere.

earthmother33 Sun 28-Jul-13 14:12:18

Apparently she feels hideous and cannot wait to shift the weight and already has a fitness regime laid out to begin straight away!!

ChocsAwayInMyGob Sun 28-Jul-13 15:55:32

If she has a third C section an instant fitness regime may not be on the cards for a good few weeks!

ChocsAwayInMyGob Sun 28-Jul-13 15:57:05

Oh and I loved that the Duchess of Cambridge didn't try and hide her babyless bump. it said loud and clear that women's bumps do not disappear overnight and that having a bump afterwards is normal. Hooray to Kate for saying that and not trying to hide it.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now