Beyonce "pregnant" again

(12 Posts)

<cough>

There was a blind item on Blindgossip alluding to the fact that a surrogate was pregnant with Beyonce's second child. Sure enough, three weeks later she's photographed with a slightly rounded tummy and the rumour mill goes into overdrive...

NOW Blindgossip have "solved" this item from December 2011:

blindgossip.com/?p=36250

The plot thickens grin

I have no idea why that link didn't work.

blindgossip.com/?p=36250&no_redirect=true

That site is odd...

does it really matter if she used a sorrogate?

people have reacted rather oddly to this rumour... yet they know nothing of her situation

I have no issues with a super-rich megastar who doesn't want to ruin her body (her body is her livelihood after all) paying some poor woman to carry her child for her. I do have an issue with her actually faking a pregnancy to cover it up.

Booyhoo Tue 14-May-13 17:42:21

i dont understand. is she 'pregnant' again or is this old news? confused

An alleged surrogate is allegedly pregnant with her second child. Allegedly.

maybe she doesnt want the world to know she cant have children (if that is whats going on)

imo i dont think its anyone elses business but hers

Today's update:

They tried to get pregnant. After a miscarriage, they went the surrogate route. The surrogate produced a happy, healthy baby.

The couple decided that they wanted another child. Logically, they decided to hire a surrogate again. The surrogate got pregnant… but so did the wife!

The couple is totally shocked! Both pregnancies are still very early on, and there is no guarantee that both women will carry to term, so there will no announcements for a while. But they are already talking about the possibilities.

If both women can successfully carry to term, will they keep both children? Admit to a surrogate? Pretend that the wife gave birth to twins? If only the surrogate carries successfully to term, will they admit to the surrogate? Pretend that the wife gave birth?

It certainly is an interesting dilemma!

Fascinating! Will have to see what becomes of this story. And yes, it's stupid of me to be so interested, but this IS sleb twaddle at its best grin

Reastie Wed 19-Jun-13 14:44:53

Really? Is the surrogate rumour still going on then? I saw her docu programme a while ago, and, if she wasn't really pg, her acting skills have really improved hmm .

Thurlow Wed 19-Jun-13 14:49:22
Thurlow Wed 19-Jun-13 14:49:44

Ah, balls, and I'm always so proud of my ability to do links properly...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now