The BCAS taking us Into Darkness: He is better. At what? Everything

(986 Posts)
LetUsPrey Germany Wed 01-May-13 21:45:27

New thread for the premiere of the new film. Hope it's okay grin

Excited for Friday's Graham Norton show!

Going to message my friend about booking tickets for next Friday.

piratecat Thu 13-Feb-14 09:23:09

I have never had a crush like this since i was 13. WHAT is it about this man??

It hit me from nowhere too, dd also has it. She's allowed posters though, and our printer has been busy! She printed me a pic, lol can't put it up in my room can I. (can I??)

Have agreed he's earnt a place on our joint, tasteful wall of arty/cool icons.

Now which one to choose. wink

New thread here, pile on in folks!

Cumberlover76 Wed 12-Feb-14 07:19:56

Like your plan GreenCard! wink

Excellent, I'll do the new thread in the morning grin

I have a plan: We'll send our boys out on an errand, preferably one that will require an overnight stay. Then we can deal with Benedict's suit (and what's beneath it)...

Cumberlover76 Tue 11-Feb-14 21:39:38

He can come round my house suitless! Not sure what DH would say about that though!

Tell you what, he can come round my place and give SuitBatch an outing... Did I just say that? Damn red wine...

BTW, Frankel, you get my vote for the new thread title.

Cumberlover76 Tue 11-Feb-14 21:24:31

I know, he knows how much we need it. He look so lovely and cute at Elementary, he's got to give sexy Suit Batch an outing!

That thigh rubbing thing is so distracting when you're trying to listen. To him!

He's so selfless... ;)

Cumberlover76 Tue 11-Feb-14 21:20:24

Yes GreenCard that's it, such as an amazing voice! I think that is a huge part of the as attraction..... and the eyes, the lips, the cheekbones, the hair ........ Wait, he's fucking perfect!

I don't think he's nominated, but 12 Years an the Hobbit have. He's only going so he can look totally hot in a suit on the red carpet for us to drool over!

Cumberlover, oh yes, please! Do post the Audio if you can find it!

Also, is he nominated for anything? I've been rather busy lately and haven't had time to "review" my Tumblr dash as intensely often as I would have liked.

Cumberlover76 Tue 11-Feb-14 19:24:48

Have you heard the unedited Smaug voice? Amazing. Someone posted on Tumblr I'll try and find it.

grin at the Smaug motion capture video

Cumberlover76 Tue 11-Feb-14 18:44:23

Apparently he's attending the BAFTAs on Sunday. Red Carpet info for anyone that fancies queuing.

I've just seen that HRH, the power of the Batch grin

HRHwheezing Tue 11-Feb-14 18:10:21

Apparently over 20,000 applicants for cabin pressure, good luck with that one then.....

HRHwheezing Tue 11-Feb-14 18:09:18

Just a bit hot under the collar cumberlover

Apparently he went to see Coriolanus last night. So him and Tom together, off for another shower...

I must be the cleanest woman here or the dirtiest.

Cumberlover76 Tue 11-Feb-14 17:19:50

To cool down HRH wink?

HRHwheezing Tue 11-Feb-14 15:05:25

You've got me watching Japanese tv now

Off for a quick shower....

piratecat Tue 11-Feb-14 12:01:40

check out 50 seconds in for the first insight into the Smaug pose ;)

easy girls!!

faints

Cumberlover76 Tue 11-Feb-14 07:11:45

Elementary Talk. I'll read later when I'm at work.

Coumarin Tue 11-Feb-14 00:52:40

Oh what a lovely thing to do with the drawings. And to take an interest in her as an individual. It'd be easy and understandable if he just lumped all his fans together and gave a standard patter to each one. Must've made her year!

Frankel thank you for sharing that! I bet he made that girl's year!

Has everyone seen his Chewbacca impression? Harrison Ford's reaction makes it, IMO

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now