The BCAS taking us Into Darkness: He is better. At what? Everything

(986 Posts)
LetUsPrey Wed 01-May-13 21:45:27

New thread for the premiere of the new film. Hope it's okay grin

Excited for Friday's Graham Norton show!

Going to message my friend about booking tickets for next Friday.

LetUsPrey Fri 14-Jun-13 21:12:55

That Smaug thing is brilliant!

I think these are worth repeating. The top two of the last four .... I'll be in my bunk

Simply beautiful

Makes me wonder if he got a pedicure right before

I love watching his face in this one when the model suddenly stops to untie his dressing gown. For a split-second he falls out of character - love!

LetUsPrey Mon 17-Jun-13 21:54:19

Anybody out there? This is just rather lovely <understatement>

Fluffymonster Tue 18-Jun-13 14:12:49

Such cheekbones!

LetUsPrey Wed 19-Jun-13 18:48:21
satsumagirl Wed 19-Jun-13 20:18:30

OMG those Athens photos! BC looks so tanned and relaxed and extremely... SEXY. He has either had a) a well deserved little holiday in Greece- sun, beach, tavernas etc or b) a new lady in his life. Anyhoo, tis good to see him having a break after all his hard work of late. To recap: mega fwwwwwwwwwoarrrrrrrgh. I need a cold shower now hmm

LadyClariceCannockMonty Wed 19-Jun-13 21:46:34

Voice of dissent but I think he looks tired and jaded in the Greece photos ...

Sorry!

LetUsPrey Wed 19-Jun-13 22:06:11

See, I'm in the middle with the Greece ones. In some I've seen he looks phwoaarrr, but in others he does look tired.

How do we all feel about these then? grin

I think he needs to sack his make-up person. I disagree with Cumberbuddy - it looks like he IS wearing blush, if you ask me.

Still a beautiful man. As a good friend once said, I wouldn't kick him out of bed for eating cookies.

But what I wouldn't give for some GingerBatch. On my doorstep. With tickets to somewhere exotic in hand. (sigh)

LetUsPrey Wed 19-Jun-13 23:40:57

The hands, the fingers. They will be my undoing (I wish) grin

For those of you on Facebook, click on the Mumsnet page. There is currently a "someecard" picture that reads "If you love someone, let them sleep."

I totally thought of ST:ID, I am pathetic.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Sat 22-Jun-13 11:13:20

Hello all.sorry for absence, you slipped off my Threads I'm On blush

LetUsPrey Sat 22-Jun-13 13:43:05

Just to keep the thread near the top of all our Threads I'm On, I like to imagine this is how Benedict's hair looks after a damn good shag grin

LadyClariceCannockMonty Sat 22-Jun-13 23:44:54

For some reason the phrase 'sex hair' in that blog is making me giggle.

LadyClariceCannockMonty Sat 22-Jun-13 23:54:19

Lady Clarice, strangely my giggle in response to the Epic Sex Hair sounds more like heavy breathing.

LetUsPrey Sun 23-Jun-13 22:48:23

Have some Batch from November 2006 (I think)

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Tue 25-Jun-13 08:14:43

Darn it, you slid off my Threads I'm On again - I must be posting on other threads too much!

LetUsPrey Thu 27-Jun-13 08:11:07
FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Thu 27-Jun-13 08:13:52

Good morning indeed! grin

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Fri 28-Jun-13 08:40:21

Sorry for a me me me post, but I just had to share with my BCAS buddies - after 3 long hard years of TTC our first child, I've found out this morning I am pregnant grin

To say I am over the moon would be an understatement!

That's WONDERFUL news, Frankel!! Congratulations! Best news I've heard all week!

Fluffymonster Fri 28-Jun-13 12:48:29

Ah how wonderful Fankel!! Many many congratulations - I'd raise a wine, but in your condition have one of these flowers instead!

Fluffymonster Fri 28-Jun-13 12:49:35

Oops missed an r grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now