The BCAS taking us Into Darkness: He is better. At what? Everything

(986 Posts)
LetUsPrey Germany Wed 01-May-13 21:45:27

New thread for the premiere of the new film. Hope it's okay grin

Excited for Friday's Graham Norton show!

Going to message my friend about booking tickets for next Friday.

BC at last night's BAFTA LA party. Hopefully more photos from inside the event will appear later.

Love this set of photos from last night grin

LetUsPrey Germany Sun 10-Nov-13 20:36:52

He looks amazing. Plus it's so wonderful to see him getting even more recognition. When you scroll down in this set of pics, how is it that on the first set of small side by side photos he actually looks like he's getting younger?

Also, no takers for Sleepy Hollow and Tom Mison? grin

Nothing to add as you're all too good, but I am enjoying going back over the links. Have norovirus it would appear (DH too) and my lovely PILs have taken DCs from lunchtime till tomorrow.

Mrs Harrison, how awful! I hope you and your DH feel better soon! And your PiLs deserve a medal for taking the kiddos.

Perhaps this can make you feel a little better...

This picture from last night raises two points in my mind:

1) Nice to see the auburn hair back
2) How the hell does he manage to look younger and younger?!

TheHeadlessLadyofCannock Thu 14-Nov-13 12:55:19

Thanks for the CP update, Frankel. Sad, but I do think his reasoning for ending it (if one chooses to believe it grin) makes sense.

Lovely pic. That hair colour is HOT. And he IS looking young and lovely (like the girl from Ipanema), after a period of looking rather sort of... hard and serious and aged.

LetUsPrey Germany Fri 15-Nov-13 17:44:11

Hurrah for another CP episode!

Agree that the hair colour is fab grin

I seem to have lost the power of thought

LetUsPrey Germany Sun 17-Nov-13 17:12:20

Fellow BCers, I have a confession to make. I've been cheating on BC. I've been YouTubing clips of another man and walking round with a silly smile on my face, thinking how funny and generally gorgeous he is. It's Tom Mison who plays Ichabod Crane in the Sleepy Hollow tv programme. I think I've mentioned it earlier on the thread.

I'm sorry - I can't help myself grin

Rest assured, BC is still number one though. Frickle frackle anyone?

But seriously, Tom Mison = phwoaaarrr grin

Hmm, in that case I think you lose your place in the queue Prey wink

LetUsPrey Germany Sun 17-Nov-13 17:36:11

No, I don't think so Frankel grin. I'm still very much at the front/very very near the front of the BC queue.

But on the occasions when I have to share, I shall need something else to keep me occupied.

And really tall, dark and British - would you say no? wink

TheHeadlessLadyofCannock Sun 17-Nov-13 18:55:24

Mison doesn't do it for me, Prey, but I totally forgive you for cheating. Whoever floats your boat!

Plus you posted the Frickle frackle pics, and I could forgive you anything for that.

ITA with HeadlessLady!

I stumbled across a new blog courtesy of Cumberbuddy (bless her), and found this rather amusing. This must have happened at some point during the filming of War Horse, I am sure.

And I think I will follow this young woman, based mainly on this one post. Spot on, if you ask me, even if my name isn't Sylvia and I'm not Catholic. And I will soon be back up to speed on fart jokes, seeing as I have a seven-year-old in the house. And my 4 y.o. is a regular fart machine. Sorry, oversharing here.

And I'm grumpy because my Tumblr dash (which is comprised of almost ONLY BC-related Blogs) is being overrun by Supernatural, The Hobbit, and other random-definitely-not-Benedict stuff. Except maybe oh-hiku.tumblr.com/post/67002722163/benedict-is-my-dream-only-hes-real-the-real, which almost makes up for it.

Hope everyone else is having a good weekend. The icing on the cake is that DS2 is finally drying out at night; he's had 6 dry nights in a row so far! Well, now that will be jinx it, won't it?!

Where is everyone??

LetUsPrey Germany Wed 20-Nov-13 21:51:15

Sorry. Been having stresses at work.

This would make everything okay though grin

Ladies...

Just came across this. In #2 he is apparently channeling Hugh Grant. He entirely redeems himself in the next two (#4 being my favourite). The last one is also OK, but I don't care for popped collars on suit jackets (having been alive and conscious during the last faze of popped collars in the 1980's). I like the jacket-tie-trousers combo, just not the waistcoat. Just my humble opinion.

Baby Benedict... (Well, not really, but it was too cute not to share...)

lokidoki Fri 22-Nov-13 18:11:55

Went to see Frankenstein again last night with JLM as the creature so lots of BC shots in all his beautiful glory grin

Seriously, no one around to squee at that trailer??!

Sherlock is being listed as part of the Beeb's Chrimbo schedule which starts on 20th Dec and covers the next 2 weeks, so realistically we're looking at a 21st Dec broadcast date at the earliest.

TheHeadlessLadyofCannock Tue 26-Nov-13 19:04:30

Sorry Frankel grin. It's just –there's not actually much Benedict in it, is there?

I didn't know the programme was in the Beeb's Christmas schedule and had assumed it would be on in early Jan like last time. Surely it will just get lost in the overload of good Christmas telly –unless they give it a real prime spot, of course...

TheHeadlessLadyofCannock Tue 26-Nov-13 19:05:11

Actually, just did the maths blush and of course that means it COULD be on in early Jan.

LetUsPrey Germany Tue 26-Nov-13 20:12:27

I'm here but still mad busy at work which is making for quite a tired BCer.

I'd already squeeeeed my socks off whilst watching Doctor Who on Saturday and then the Sherlock trailer followed it straight away so the squeeeeeeing went up a notch or fifty grin

My guess for Sherlock transmission is between Christmas and New Year. It should get massive publicity from the BBC and other media.

And I might be tired but I can still post a rather nice picture

Hello ladies,

Yep, I squealed along with everyone else when I was done with Doctor Who (thank god for Internet live streams!!). Just let your people sort themselves and let me know when it's time to send the family away so I can fangirl in front of my computer.

Oh, and by the way, John Barrowman must be a member of the BCAS.

Prey, I like his face in that one, but there's something weird going on with his hair. Looks wiry. Like I could scrub my pots on it. Hmm...Benedict in my kitchen, I could enjoy that...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now