ZOMBIE THREAD ALERT: This thread hasn't been posted on for a while.

The BCAS taking us Into Darkness: He is better. At what? Everything

(986 Posts)
LetUsPrey Wed 01-May-13 21:45:27

New thread for the premiere of the new film. Hope it's okay grin

Excited for Friday's Graham Norton show!

Going to message my friend about booking tickets for next Friday.

Frankel, yeah, that one is rather...

I'll be in my bunk. smile

Dear god - these links! That chest one... Sweet dreams everyonewink!

BBC are going to release some exclusive Sherlock S3 pictures sometime this afternoon grin

Oooh... <breath baited>. Just cannot wait for S3. BC in his most delicious incarnation, as far as I'm concerned.

New pictures grin

Woohoo! I've just set the Baker Street sign from those pics as my phone background <saddo emoticon>.

grin

According to the Daily Mail BC is in talks to play Hamlet in the West End in Autumn 2014. Take it with a pinch of salt for now, but sqquuuueeeee all the same grin

Teaser trailer for Little Favour, the fan-funded short film grin

LetUsPrey Fri 20-Sep-13 20:59:07

Can't wait to watch that with the volume up!

Holy Hot SuitBatch Batman grin

I want to see this in my bedroom tomorrow morning, preferably with him carrying a tray with breakfast on it.

I take my coffee with milk and half a sugar, dear, thanks.

Come on, you know Patrick Watts is really a tiger in the sack.

And honestly, for the love of all that's holy, do NOT write the words "pull out" and "Benedict Cumberbatch" in the same sentence. You're ruining my Friday night fantasy, dude.

I'm going to go see if I can rescue any of that. I have 3/4 of a plum cake in the kitchen (2 days ago we were given 8+ kg of plums by the farmer who owns the place where DS2's creche is) and my wine glass is mysteriously empty. (hic)

LetUsPrey Sat 21-Sep-13 18:51:31

DressingGownBatch - oh yes

This is brilliant grin

Damn that left hand in the second photograph on the table.

(whimper)

This gif!!

Aaaaannnd, here we have a little thigh manipulation, especially for Prey, who's been awfully quiet lately. Hope all is well!

Love that gif grin

LetUsPrey Tue 24-Sep-13 08:05:59

Fantastic links Frankel! I especially appreciate the thigh one from Top Gear.

DS1 has been having some issues with starting high school which are hopefully more or less resolved. And just when I thought things were looking up, massive changes at work. Hopefully, I'll be around more soon. smile

I won't take that personally, Prey... ;) Best wishes for your son! And good luck with work, that doesn't sound like fun at all.

This. Given what he has said about his sensitive follicles, I'm not too sure he should be doing that in public, nevermind on television! (fans self profusely)

LetUsPrey Tue 24-Sep-13 18:39:23

Proof if ever there was that I really do need new glasses. Sorry NeedsAGreenCard blush

Remember this one? Phwoar grin

No worries, Prey!

Oh yes, I remember that one. BulkyBatch. Yum! Although I personally prefer the NakedWetBatch that Cumberbuddy posted recently...

Wow Prey - I'd forgotten about that one. <thud>

Belly laugh!

This is some animation I'd watch

LetUsPrey Thu 26-Sep-13 21:39:00

Love those links!

I love this. grin

There are some very talented people out there grin

That photo is funny Prey, it's odd to see him dressed as Sherlock but "looking" like BC grin

LetUsPrey Sun 29-Sep-13 08:55:06

Where are we all?

This is a rather good set of gifs

Holy cow, would you look at the size of that bottle compared to the size of his hands....

whimper...

Cannot NOT repost the CumberBum

If Benedict ever wants to conduct, I'll be right there in the front row. (Because us short folk belong in the front row...)

Good links grin

Suggestive eyebrow raise

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now