Katie Price Pregnant

(26 Posts)
differentnameforthis Sun 24-Feb-13 00:49:05
Booyhoo Sun 24-Feb-13 00:58:27

doesn't say how far on she is but i'm guessing the christmas proposal was provoked by a BFP.

AliceCrowley Sun 24-Feb-13 01:02:00

Is this newsworthy?

peppercold Sun 24-Feb-13 01:07:46

Its sleb twaddle Alice?

MorningCoffee Sun 24-Feb-13 01:18:00

So predictable,she looked sooo pregnant in her wedding pictures...

timidviper Sun 24-Feb-13 01:22:54

I think this is all quite sad. There was a time when, much as I did not approve of glamour-modelling, I felt Katie price was a strong woman with her destiny under her own control but she does seem to have lost it...

differentnameforthis Sun 24-Feb-13 01:36:15

Alice, when a thread discussing her wedding was posted, a lot of posters suggested she was pregnant because she looked it. I was confirming they were right.

I put it is Sleb for a reason, perhaps it isn't newsworthy, but hey, not much that happens in sleb world is really! Just thought I would point out that some of us were right!

Your call to click on the thread though, so <shrugs>

AgnesBligg Sun 24-Feb-13 01:38:43

Silly cow.

recall Sun 24-Feb-13 01:49:21

differnetnameforthis I'm excited grin I clicked straight away...proper news.

Skyebluesapphire Sun 24-Feb-13 01:53:43

what a nightmare that woman is. She rushes into things with no thought for her children, introducing a new "daddy" every few months. There is no stability in their life, apart from Peter Andre.

It is inevitable that she will end up on her her own with four kids and so it will carry on.

If she had any self respect, she would take the time to be on her own for a while and not keep rushing into relationships with the wrong people

Booyhoo Sun 24-Feb-13 02:11:54

tbf peter andre has had his fair share of relationships since he split from katie. you could say that katie is the only constant in their lives if we were looking at pete's love life. i do honestly believe though that katie needs help to break this cycle she is in. i dont think she is well and i think she's getting worse (illness wise). i hope someone can get to her soon and help her stop this search for whatever it is she is looking for.

differentnameforthis Sun 24-Feb-13 10:42:08

grin recall

MorningCoffee Sun 24-Feb-13 11:17:14

I think the whole getting married was down to the fact she was pregnant, I think she knows she would have been Slaughtered by everyone for getting pregnant so soon (although its her choice but the press would have a filled day) so she went and got married on the belief that when she "announced" she was pregnant she would have a husband!

I bet she is 3 months or somewhere around that point. Lets not forget she has only been married about 5 weeks.

She will end up on her own which is very sad, her life seems to be destruction, she never got over Pete & still isn't.

Booyhoo Sun 24-Feb-13 11:22:11

yes i reckon she's probably announced it as she has reached the 12 week mark as there was a quote in the link that said she was worried about MC like she had before. so i'd say she waited to announce it publicly til they had gotten past the high risk stage.

lubeybooby Sun 24-Feb-13 11:22:38

Wonder how they will get around pretending it's her new husbands... seeing as she was showing so must have been at least 16 weeks when she got married. And she had only known him for three weeks then. Perhaps she's just hoping no one will question the dates and claim baby is early when it's born or something confused

Booyhoo Sun 24-Feb-13 11:25:16

why would you think it wasn't his? it is her fourth pregnancy so possible that she would 'show' sooner and who says they didn't have sex months ago and then got together when she got the BFP?

VivaLeBeaver Sun 24-Feb-13 11:26:44

I think that KP is looking for something and lurching from one relationship to another trying to find it. I suspect the thing she's looking for is Peter Andre. Seems she did that thing of pushing him away due to her insecurity to see if he'd stay....almost to test him/their relationship. Unfortunately for her he walked but I get the impression she really, really loved him and wants him back.

VivaLeBeaver Sun 24-Feb-13 11:27:26

I showed at 12 weeks with my first. It's her fourth pregnancy so she'll show earlier, especially been slim.

lubeybooby Sun 24-Feb-13 11:36:47

Hmmm ok she still must have been at least 12 weeks then when getting married. I am totally convinced she's much further on than she says.

But I thought she had literally only known him three weeks at that point (when they got married)

The bump that was spotted in her wedding pics was one of those very high up type ones that fit women with good tummy muscles get when they are about 20-25 weeks though... it wasn't a low down early 12 week bump.

I guess with her 4th though anything can happen bump-wise.

Did she get married in England? Just wondering as I'm fairly sure you have to give your notice of marriage at least six weeks before you get married here, so how could she have only known him for three weeks if so? confused

Moominsarehippos Sun 24-Feb-13 11:44:39

Can we start a book on potential names?

BaybeeePee for a girl
Hove for a boy

gatheringthoughts Sun 24-Feb-13 11:46:05

i think this os what shes relly been wanting another baby, she said she was still misscarrying when andre left her
so i think the thing that she is desperate for is a baby

alot of people have been there had a mc and felt desperate for another baby, not saying they go about it the same way

but congratulations to them and i hope it works out
hope shes a few more weeks on than 5 though

maybe this will settle her right down

Booyhoo Sun 24-Feb-13 11:52:38

i think she got married in a sandals rsort somewhere hot as she gave them bad review when she got back.

Moominsarehippos Sun 24-Feb-13 11:55:55

And they wrote a response and told her to keep her business in future.

gatheringthoughts Sun 24-Feb-13 12:05:22

i think the bahamas in general is well known for being crap, think high rise hotels etc

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now