Kim kardashian and kanye west baby..

(29 Posts)
IveBeenGoodSantaIPromise Mon 31-Dec-12 10:39:27

Do you think they'll have a k name?

I'm thinking Kevin? Or how about kimye or kameron? Or other such made up combo? !

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

Message deleted by Mumsnet for breaking our Talk Guidelines. Replies may also be deleted.

uptheamp Mon 31-Dec-12 10:49:24

big harsh! am sure it will be leather clad like they are though

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 31-Dec-12 10:50:52

Do you reckon they actually did the deed, or used a turkey baster? Maybe with a leather bulb on the end, to Kimye it up a bit? He's gay, right?

IveBeenGoodSantaIPromise Mon 31-Dec-12 10:50:55

And carried around in a handbag like an accessory.

Mrsrudolphduvall Mon 31-Dec-12 10:51:56

uptheamp Mon 31-Dec-12 10:52:44

scum?? fgs don't be so dramatic hmm

Mrsrudolphduvall Mon 31-Dec-12 10:54:48

grin

cocolepew Mon 31-Dec-12 10:56:06

Kookie for a girl and Kanye jnr for a boy.

Poor baby really? Ok they are not everyone's cup of tea (including mine) but I am sure the baby will grow up in a loving home.

cocolepew Mon 31-Dec-12 11:02:29

Maybe they will go with Kimye.

HazeltheMcWitch Mon 31-Dec-12 11:05:19

Can you get pelmets for babies? If it's a girl, I bet we'll see the first one.

I have to day, I do feel a bit for Khloe, as she has been trying to conceive since 2009, if I remember the article correctly. And I think they've been for fertility treatments etc etc. And she's my favourite of the K's, as she seems the most normal/least mad.

Mrsrudolphduvall Mon 31-Dec-12 11:29:57

He has called her his "baby mama".

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

^ what beer said!

Meglet Mon 31-Dec-12 12:46:44

The Kardashians is the only crap telly I watch blush. Partly for the false eyelashes and heels which fascinate me.

Always feel a bit sorry for Kanye West as his parents are both dead (IIRC) and he's much younger than me.

akaemmafrost Mon 31-Dec-12 12:53:01

Poor baby? Shouldn't be allowed to breed?

What disgusting statements to make.

Whatever the parents life choices that child will want for nothing and be surrounded by close family.

Lots of kids deserve the label poor baby, I do not think the Kardashian/West progeny does and I think there's some real spite on this thread.

swooosh Mon 31-Dec-12 12:54:42

What awful comments. Good luck to them both. Although I still wish it was Khloe who was the pregnant Kardashian sad

usualsuspect3 Mon 31-Dec-12 12:54:49

Some bloody spiteful posts on this thread.

MrsCampbellBlack Mon 31-Dec-12 12:56:35

Golly what a distasteful thread.

I think there are a lot worse parents to have.

They will do a mashup of their names. Obvs

K-Dash - for a boy
Kandasha - for a girl

ifancyashandy Mon 31-Dec-12 12:59:46

Ditto Beers comments. Remember that adage; ^if you've nothing nice to say, say nothing'

Some deeply unpleasant comments on this thread.

Good luck to them with their happy news.

ThePathanKhansWitch Mon 31-Dec-12 13:03:27

Fuck, some hateful comments here.

Not my cup of tea, but they're essentially harmless, aren,t they?
Good luck to them, hope it,s a good pregnancy, with healthy mother and baby at the end.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now