Georgia Jagger's teeth...

(15 Posts)
donnie Mon 31-Dec-12 13:09:40

Back in mediaeval times a gap between your top front teeth was a sign of sexual prowess. The Wife of Bath is "gat-toothed....and lusty as a colt". Maybe Chaucer knew something we don't!

Mrsrudolphduvall Sun 30-Dec-12 17:00:52

Just a white filling.

TheMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 16:53:56

How did they fill it in, mrsr?

FromEsme Sun 30-Dec-12 16:27:59

She's beautiful and her teeth are fine.

Of course she got into modelling through her parents, that's what parents do to one extent or another. I don't see many kids of middle class parents becoming bin men either.

Mrsrudolphduvall Sun 30-Dec-12 16:21:55

Dd 16 has just had her gap filled in.
It was huge.

Has given her so much confidence.

TheMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 16:20:20

I think she is really pretty until she smiles. It's the gap that bothers me.

cocolepew Sun 30-Dec-12 16:18:22

Any if the models with a gap between their teeth are always photographed with their mouths hanging open.

I think she's lovely. As a dentist, I prefer seeing models with natural teeth rather than the veneers that most of them have.

Alisvolatpropiis Sun 30-Dec-12 16:14:06

The other two Jagger daughters have modelled. Like their little sister that would be a career based on who mummy and daddy are not their looks.

mignonette Sun 18-Nov-12 21:08:43

Never see celebkids becoming nurses, teachers, postmen, admin, police officers, tradesmen or any other un-stardust sprinkled occupation do you?

And when Branson's daughter qualified as a doctor he boasted in the press about how he had nagged her for years about working for him instead of for a 'pittance' in the NHS. She eventually capitulated.

oohlaalaa Sun 18-Nov-12 21:05:59

I shouldn't read the daily fail showbiz, but there are lots of celeb children, who are only models through parents. Both Jagger girls, Daisy Lowe? Amber Le Bon, and I think one of Rod Stewarts daughters is a model too.

Bluestocking Mon 12-Nov-12 18:53:38

They are a bit tombstone-tastic, aren't they?!

Yes I see that, but whenever she appears I can't focus on anything but those teeth, whatever she's modelling passes me by!

Bluestocking Mon 12-Nov-12 18:03:50

So, Georgia, as the daughter of model Jerry Hall and Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, I'm guessing that a non-career as a photo-op clotheshorse was always on the cards?

They're enormous, how did she become a model? I'm baffled.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now