Georgia Jagger's teeth...

(15 Posts)

They're enormous, how did she become a model? I'm baffled.

Bluestocking Mon 12-Nov-12 18:03:50

So, Georgia, as the daughter of model Jerry Hall and Rolling Stone Mick Jagger, I'm guessing that a non-career as a photo-op clotheshorse was always on the cards?

Yes I see that, but whenever she appears I can't focus on anything but those teeth, whatever she's modelling passes me by!

Bluestocking Mon 12-Nov-12 18:53:38

They are a bit tombstone-tastic, aren't they?!

oohlaalaa Sun 18-Nov-12 21:05:59

I shouldn't read the daily fail showbiz, but there are lots of celeb children, who are only models through parents. Both Jagger girls, Daisy Lowe? Amber Le Bon, and I think one of Rod Stewarts daughters is a model too.

mignonette Sun 18-Nov-12 21:08:43

Never see celebkids becoming nurses, teachers, postmen, admin, police officers, tradesmen or any other un-stardust sprinkled occupation do you?

And when Branson's daughter qualified as a doctor he boasted in the press about how he had nagged her for years about working for him instead of for a 'pittance' in the NHS. She eventually capitulated.

Alisvolatpropiis Sun 30-Dec-12 16:14:06

The other two Jagger daughters have modelled. Like their little sister that would be a career based on who mummy and daddy are not their looks.

I think she's lovely. As a dentist, I prefer seeing models with natural teeth rather than the veneers that most of them have.

cocolepew Sun 30-Dec-12 16:18:22

Any if the models with a gap between their teeth are always photographed with their mouths hanging open.

TheMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 16:20:20

I think she is really pretty until she smiles. It's the gap that bothers me.

Mrsrudolphduvall Sun 30-Dec-12 16:21:55

Dd 16 has just had her gap filled in.
It was huge.

Has given her so much confidence.

FromEsme Sun 30-Dec-12 16:27:59

She's beautiful and her teeth are fine.

Of course she got into modelling through her parents, that's what parents do to one extent or another. I don't see many kids of middle class parents becoming bin men either.

TheMonster Sun 30-Dec-12 16:53:56

How did they fill it in, mrsr?

Mrsrudolphduvall Sun 30-Dec-12 17:00:52

Just a white filling.

donnie Mon 31-Dec-12 13:09:40

Back in mediaeval times a gap between your top front teeth was a sign of sexual prowess. The Wife of Bath is "gat-toothed....and lusty as a colt". Maybe Chaucer knew something we don't!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now