The Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Society: Come and Tinker With Me, Benedict!

(818 Posts)
LadyClariceCannockMonty Sat 13-Oct-12 15:26:47

Hello lovelies!

Hope the title meets with everyone's approval.

I have just one thing to say at the moment, a propos of the John Finnemore thing in the last thread: 'pub kitten'? 'pub kitten'?!!? Just how cute does that sound?

(whimpers)

Make sure no one's peering over your shoulder when you click on that.

LetUsPrey Fri 26-Apr-13 21:18:26

Very very nice.

Ohhhhh yessss grin

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Fri 26-Apr-13 21:29:10

GreenCard that picture is verging on life size!

Drive into Aberdeen today, went round a corner and was greeted by a massive BC poster for STID grin
Didn't half brighten my day up!

LetUsPrey Sat 27-Apr-13 20:11:46

Saw one on a bus stop today. Fortunately DH was driving

A look can say a lot can't it? grin

Prey, that one needs to be followed by that picture of Sherlock that bears the caption "Bedroom's that way". Will have happy dreams tonight!

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Sun 28-Apr-13 08:08:42

Great interview, even if it is in the Daily Fail!

Spoof interview that is wonderful.

It's long, over 12 minutes, but it was totally worth it just to see Benedict attempt to speak German (and it wound up sounding much more like French). He and Zoe Saldana are reading the original Trek intro, if anyone is interested. And I hereby volunteer to coach/tutor him in German should the need ever arise...

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Mon 29-Apr-13 11:08:32

When are we getting the new thread? Premiere is on Thursday night so it would be nice to start with some snazzy premiere type photos grin

LadyClariceCannockMonty Mon 29-Apr-13 16:29:54

Rather busy for the next few days, but just come across this and wanted to share: You're welcome!

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Mon 29-Apr-13 18:14:29

I'm sorry for another Daily Fail link but look at this clip!

Is it wrong that hearing him say "over and over" gets my mind racing to all kinds of other places? wink

LetUsPrey Mon 29-Apr-13 18:39:41

A few bits and pieces to do tonight but will sort out a new thread later.

Am very naughtily missing tap tonight as I'm knackered after going to a gig last night. Saw King Charles at Sound Control in Manchester and he was completely fecking awesome!

Links are <gulp> grin

Laterz

Frankel, just watched that. Woooow.... But is it me, or is Harrison looking at Kirk's crotch a lot?? I mean, watch this gifset:
anindoorkitty.tumblr.com/post/49179895856/luciawestwick-just-appreciate-benedict-in-star

Sorry, have been running on approx. 5.5 hours sleep today, not nearly enough...

Work that fringe, baby!

(sigh) Just want to cuddle him here.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Wed 01-May-13 20:19:50

Come on Prey, only 24 hours till the Premiere!!!!! wink

LetUsPrey Wed 01-May-13 21:46:03

Sorry, still on a high from the King Charles gig!

Give me a mo.

Here you go

Lottapianos Fri 10-May-13 09:25:53

OK, I just had to share this with you lot...

I watched <deep breath> my first ever Sherlock episode last night (and yes i am suitably ashamed that I haven't seen any before now). I just have to say OH DEAR GOD <drools>

I am a later comer to the BC appreciation love but I completely get it now. I think I ovulated at least three times during one single episode! I usually prefer a more beefy type of bloke but I guess sex on legs is sex on legs eh? wink

And I heard he worked like a demon to get bulked up for the new Star Trek film <logs onto Picturehouse website to book tickets> Poor DP is a massive Star Trek fan and he had to drag me screaming to the first film but is getting no such resistance this time - he has no idea why wink

Lottapianos - I know. Much as I love BC in all his incarnations, it's Sherlock that really makes me swoon! Btw, all the BC appreciation folks are over on the new thread (started in honour of the Star Trek release). See you over there, now that you have discovered the delights of Cumberbatch. ..?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now