The Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Society: Come and Tinker With Me, Benedict!

(818 Posts)
LadyClariceCannockMonty Sat 13-Oct-12 15:26:47

Hello lovelies!

Hope the title meets with everyone's approval.

I have just one thing to say at the moment, a propos of the John Finnemore thing in the last thread: 'pub kitten'? 'pub kitten'?!!? Just how cute does that sound?

Genius.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Fri 29-Mar-13 19:13:13
LetUsPrey Fri 29-Mar-13 20:42:56

I think I whimpered a bit at that first link Frankel

I love this gifset for obvious reasons grin but the fourth and fifth - especially the fifth - make me feel hhnghhnngh

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Sat 30-Mar-13 08:55:40
LetUsPrey Mon 01-Apr-13 08:31:00

Great links! I loved Neverwhere - James McAvoy was brilliant.

Can I start the next thread in time for Star Trek even if this one isn't full? I've got an idea for a title grin

And also, morning. Make sure no-one's looking over your shoulder when you open the link grin

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Mon 01-Apr-13 20:18:02

I think a new thread in honour of Star Trek is a very good idea grin

LetUsPrey Mon 01-Apr-13 20:48:20
LetUsPrey Tue 02-Apr-13 16:45:30
FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Tue 02-Apr-13 18:02:26

It's the thrusting that does me in...

(Sorry, meant to post that as part of the last post, but we're trying to use up this thread in time for ST:ID, right?)

LetUsPrey Wed 03-Apr-13 23:32:53

<fans self>

Don't worry about using up the thread, I'll just start a fresh one for ST:ID nearer the time, regardless of where we're up to smile

Went to watch Jack the Giant Slayer tonight. Nicholas Hoult is bloody gorgeous and a fine actor to boot grin. They played the trailer for ST:ID. I was like this --> grin all the way through it

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Thu 04-Apr-13 07:09:15

Yes keep song the thread up - not long to go till ST:ID grin

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Thu 04-Apr-13 07:09:58

Song? Song the thread? hmm

using the thread up - obviously

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Thu 04-Apr-13 15:29:49
FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Thu 04-Apr-13 15:30:56

Drag-Batch is very amusing grin

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Fri 05-Apr-13 17:55:37
LetUsPrey Fri 05-Apr-13 20:23:26

Loving the links!

This is a gorgeous photo

And I do love him in the blue suit. TBH anything would do though grin

Beware the stealthy CumberPackage.

...And the CumberTongue. (Looks like she wants a piece of that, too.)

I'm doing a major Happy Dance about the new film, Crimson Peak. I'm not normally into horror films, but I loved The Haunting. Give me creepy over gory any day. Especially with Benedict in it!!

poppymagnum Sat 06-Apr-13 21:40:57

Hello BC fans. This Might be incredibly sad but we took my DD who luffs BC to Gower Street today where they film the outside shots of Sherlocks house. We had chips in Actual Speedy's Cafe right next door and we stood right by the front door of the house where BC has stoodgrin. We also went to St Barts hospital and looked up at the roof he jumped from.

My DD has never been so happy but also so depressed as there are notices up that they are filming in Gower Street this Wednesday and we came home from London today hmm

LetUsPrey Sun 07-Apr-13 08:46:06

Hi poppymagnum, your post made me grin envy and sad. Lucky you though going to Speedys. grin

And for all us BCers morning grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now