The Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Society: Come and Tinker With Me, Benedict!

(818 Posts)
LadyClariceCannockMonty Sat 13-Oct-12 15:26:47

Hello lovelies!

Hope the title meets with everyone's approval.

I have just one thing to say at the moment, a propos of the John Finnemore thing in the last thread: 'pub kitten'? 'pub kitten'?!!? Just how cute does that sound?

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Tue 19-Feb-13 21:23:43

Evolution of The Suit gif

It's awful, but I do love that one at the "Golden Nymph Awards" with the shades. He looks like a teenager wearing his dad's suit grin

LetUsPrey Tue 19-Feb-13 23:09:46

Just caught the tail end of Madagascar on the Eden+1 channel and then not bothered to turn over whilst I was having a quick Tumblr. Next programme starts. It's called South Pacific. I'm not paying much attention until the narrator starts to speak. It's only bloody BC! I can't stay up until midnight so I'm just going to have to record it grin

In the meantime, there's yum yum yum

Yes please

And a gif from Wreckers I love him in Wreckers

Off to bed now. Last night was semi-naked Twister with Matt Smith with additional kissing . Tonight I'm hoping for something similar with BC grin

LadyClariceCannockMonty Wed 20-Feb-13 09:18:52

LOVE the ginger My Cultural Life look.

LetUsPrey Wed 20-Feb-13 22:28:54

This look is him remembering our last time together and looking forward to the next one grin

Did someone say delusional?

Prey, no, you're not delusional. You're just living in FantasyLand. Nice to meet you, neighbour!

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Thu 21-Feb-13 19:21:28

Hello all. Having a shitty time at the moment, but the links here are helping a bit.

Have this one for the files

LetUsPrey Thu 21-Feb-13 21:11:20

Ohnoes Frankel sad

I can't make you feel better but if the links are helping, there's this

And a hug from me

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Thu 21-Feb-13 22:24:34

Thanks Prey, it sucks big time <understatement>.

This raised a smile though

Frankel, sending you good vibes. I hope things turn for the better very soon! (Not sure if wine or brew is more up your alley... Perhaps some medicinal chocolate?)

I know this is mostly Doctor Who, but there are a few lovely Benedict GIFs in there as well. To skip to my favourite, search the page for "The Doctor finds you:". Man, I miss Monty Python. Can't wait to see what Benedict does with the new film project!

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Fri 22-Feb-13 22:09:50

I'm feeling better, this is helping.

As is this

LetUsPrey Fri 22-Feb-13 23:17:58

Love those links GreenCard

Good to hear you're feeling a bit better Frankel

That second link is one of my all time favourites

Good. Grief

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Sun 24-Feb-13 21:19:10

For old times sake, OlympicBatch

LetUsPrey Sun 24-Feb-13 22:25:13

Ah OlympicBatch

Love these photos. Easy to put a very grin spin on them - and those hands are just hnhghghgg

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Mon 25-Feb-13 21:28:46

Love the "They're taking the hobbits to Isengard" and the pole dancing Sherlock grin

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Wed 27-Feb-13 08:10:18

Where are you all?!

You know, I've just realised we were all complaining last May that we had to wait a whole year for ST:ID, but I've just realised - only 10 weeks to go! grin

LetUsPrey Wed 27-Feb-13 08:28:03

I'll be watching it on the Friday I think with my friend (big ST fan) and then might take DS1 another day. grin

MrsAceRimmer Wed 27-Feb-13 22:51:39

Lovely. Especially the last one. Have totally lost track of what DH was saying. He's not impressed grin oops.

FrankellyMyDearIDontGiveADamn Thu 28-Feb-13 20:16:35

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now