The Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Society: Come and Tinker With Me, Benedict!

(818 Posts)
LadyClariceCannockMonty Sat 13-Oct-12 15:26:47

Hello lovelies!

Hope the title meets with everyone's approval.

I have just one thing to say at the moment, a propos of the John Finnemore thing in the last thread: 'pub kitten'? 'pub kitten'?!!? Just how cute does that sound?

LetUsPrey Germany Thu 18-Oct-12 22:02:23

I was out again last night! I know, amazing. Not been able to get on the laptop and have a good Tumblr.

How do these grab you? Still tagged but still phwoargrin

FrankelSaysRelax Thu 18-Oct-12 22:06:29

Phwoar indeed grin

Not that I'm one to send Benedict anything, but I got an e-mail today about these cufflinks (you may be asked to sign up or log in with Facebook, but it's innocuous, I swear), and immediately thought of this.

So tempted. So. Tempted.

LetUsPrey Germany Thu 18-Oct-12 22:54:52

Oooh I like those. I actually need some cufflinks for a couple of my shirts. Think I'll check Redbubble for Cabin Pressure themed ones too.

Normally I think his eyes are the colour of blue topaz. But in this shot, I say opals.

<melt>

And oh my, this makes me smile.

Woot! Children AND husband out of the house...

YouTube makes my day.

FrankelSaysRelax Fri 19-Oct-12 18:37:06
LetUsPrey Germany Fri 19-Oct-12 20:18:45

Has an effect on me a little further south!grin

LetUsPrey Germany Fri 19-Oct-12 21:07:41

No idea how old this picture is but not seen it before. I'll be looking at it again.

I can't unsee this. Well, I guess we all know what I'm going to be dreaming about tonight. (I hope.)

LetUsPrey Germany Fri 19-Oct-12 23:23:53

Channel 4 are screening the Frankenstein: A Modern Myth documentary on 31st October.

Loving these!

LetUsPrey Germany Sat 20-Oct-12 22:29:22

Well helllooooooo

DH was talking about your equine hero today Frankel. There was admiration and astonishmentgrin

FrankelSaysRelax Sun 21-Oct-12 10:11:22

Hello indeed!

My namesake is pretty darn awesome - I have photos of him on my profile that I have taken this year. Yesterday was utterly amazing, I've never known a crowd make noise like it! A shame he has now been retired, but we all have Frankel babies to look forward too grin

LadyClariceCannockMonty Sun 21-Oct-12 11:43:39

YAAAAAAAAAAY Frankenstein doc!

I like to think that it was my sad, obsessive emails to Channel 4 that made them finally schedule it. grin

Prey, that photo is beautiful. Think it may be quite recent (summer 2011?) as I seem to remember other pics of him at a St Tropez-branded event around then.

And another big yay! for Benedict, Martin and Sherlock

LetUsPrey Germany Sun 21-Oct-12 20:41:53

Well obviously it was your emails LadyClaricegrin

Re Sherlock ending. This is a theory which involves his 'phone and him throwing away his 'phone before he jumped. I've no idea if the 'phone's anything to do with it, but it's something I said at the time. I would love it so much if I was right in any way, shape or formgrin

And something nice to look at

FrankelSaysRelax Sun 21-Oct-12 21:36:11

BC is attending the Skyfall premiere on Tuesday. DH applied for tickets through Tickets For Troops <crosses fingers in desperate hope> grin

LadyClariceCannockMonty Mon 22-Oct-12 08:44:05

Prey, I thought it was odd him throwing away his phone too, but it makes sense that he was recording Moriarty's words if the phone is to be his 'note'.

Does the phone thing help to explain how he faked his death, though? Or will it just be used to bring down Moriarty?

And that picture is mmmmmmmm. Those snake hips.

Good luck, Frankel!

LetUsPrey Germany Mon 22-Oct-12 13:22:55

See, if there's two of us thinking the same thing that the 'phone is involved in some way, then it's obviously right!

If you go to the premiere Frankel, do pass my number on to BC won't you? Be a bit awkward for you to "get acquainted" with him what with your DH being with yougrin

FrankelSaysRelax Mon 22-Oct-12 15:14:33

Boo hiss! No sign of the "congrats, here are your tickets" email. I'm guessing we'd know by now sad

It's a black tie premiere too = BC in a tux [swoon]

Probably for the best really, doubtless I'd only embarrass myself grin

FrankelSaysRelax Mon 22-Oct-12 18:59:40

Found him! (Actually, I found The Moffat first -- that hair is IMPOSSIBLE to miss.)

Can't wait for the photos from the premiere!

For Frankel...

<sigh>

FrankelSaysRelax Mon 22-Oct-12 19:55:31

grin I went with The Moff too!

The Batch as Bond is so very very very good

LetUsPrey Germany Mon 22-Oct-12 22:54:51
LadyClariceCannockMonty Tue 23-Oct-12 10:36:18

Jesus H, the thumb ...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now