The Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Society: Come and Tinker With Me, Benedict!

(818 Posts)
LadyClariceCannockMonty Sat 13-Oct-12 15:26:47

Hello lovelies!

Hope the title meets with everyone's approval.

I have just one thing to say at the moment, a propos of the John Finnemore thing in the last thread: 'pub kitten'? 'pub kitten'?!!? Just how cute does that sound?

FrankelSaysRelax Sat 13-Oct-12 15:54:09

Phew! A new thread!

Yes, pub kitten sounds ver cute grin

LetUsPrey Germany Sat 13-Oct-12 16:01:00

Thanks for the new thread LadyClarice. Pub kitten sounds very cute indeed and makes me wish even more that I'd be able to make it to the venue. But I can't.

I'll get some links in later but I have to get ready to go out whilst I have some peace and quiet in the house!

LetUsPrey Germany Sun 14-Oct-12 09:07:13
FrankelSaysRelax Sun 14-Oct-12 12:11:56

Morning indeed grin

I feel cheated: where is the Lycra we were promised?????

FrankelSaysRelax Sun 14-Oct-12 12:33:58

At last PICTURES

More

Yes Sir

Legs!!!!!! grin

<happy now>

Hello all,

What a lucky girl am I -- DS2 napping, DS1 and DH (and inlaws) all out walking around, and I sit here in the hotel with WiFi and new pics of Benedict to sigh over!

Added bonus, I took my copy of PE with us, and now DH is a fan as well. (Well, I guess on a slightly different level than me, but he gets a lot of points for not asking to watch something else.) He actually wanted to watch 4 episodes last night; we got through three before I called it a night. So I have lovely episode 5 to look forward to. DH doesn't know about the end (and I haven't told him)... Now if it would only stop raining, it would be a great holiday!!

LetUsPrey Germany Sun 14-Oct-12 14:32:22

Sounds like my kind of holiday NeedsAGreenCard grin. Enjoy the rest of PE.

Those pictures! He has amazing calves. I want to bite them. Nice bum too smile.

LetUsPrey Germany Sun 14-Oct-12 21:12:58

I looked at this picture and I wasn't looking at his hair grin

Lots of photos of him in lycra and riding his bike on Tumblr.

LetUsPrey Germany Sun 14-Oct-12 22:58:38

Hands <thud>

FrankelSaysRelax Mon 15-Oct-12 06:49:13
FrankelSaysRelax Mon 15-Oct-12 06:51:10
LadyClariceCannockMonty Mon 15-Oct-12 09:31:55

Thanks for all these! LOVE this one particularly; how cute??!

FrankelSaysRelax Mon 15-Oct-12 20:00:06
FrankelSaysRelax Tue 16-Oct-12 08:01:51
sloppygirl Tue 16-Oct-12 12:03:39

Hello Everyone..been absent too long..Loving the pictures and loved Parade's End. I really did not understand why some people found it so complicated and were so critical. BC lovely and Rebecca Hall beautiful.. so many lovely tender moments..

LetUsPrey Germany Tue 16-Oct-12 13:30:04

He does have a fine pair of legs doesn't he? Strong, supportive ....

Dear god, if anyone ever checked out the logs for the WiFi in this hotel, they'd think I'd be certifiable. (And they'd be right.) Loved the ride photos from Sunday!

And yes, Prey, he does have divine legs and bum. And everything else. <whimper>

FrankelSaysRelax Tue 16-Oct-12 21:50:49

Anyone seen Addict lately? I miss her letters to BC grin

LetUsPrey Germany Tue 16-Oct-12 23:45:05

Look at this. He seems to be wearing the grey "bridge" design t-shirt again. More importantly, however, look at his hair. It's quite long and wavy and oh isn't it only a few months before they're due to start shooting Sherlock again.

Incidentally, I don't generally eat salad but Benedict, for you I wouldgrin, along with anything else you'd care to put in front of me ....

FrankelSaysRelax Wed 17-Oct-12 07:11:23

January for Sherlock isn't it? Which, actually, isn't that far away. Plus, once we get into 2013 it won't be long before we get to see bad-ass Star Trek-Batch grin

Bless the little love, he looks tired. [volunteers to tuck him up in bed] wink

FrankelSaysRelax Wed 17-Oct-12 08:21:08

Oooo, I think that might be BC's flat in the picture. James Rhodes tweeted later on in the evening that he needed to organise a taxi to get himself home. <Miss Marple>

LetUsPrey Germany Wed 17-Oct-12 09:51:03

I already have a mental image of his bedroom. And his bathroom. And the kitchen. And the hallway. grinIt's nice to have an actual picture to go with it.

FrankelSaysRelax Thu 18-Oct-12 21:23:14

Evening, ladies,

I have finally defrosted from our holiday. The heater was faulty, so half the time it was a balmy 18° in our hotel room. At night we only had a space heater for the loo, which made late-night dashes out a thing to be reconsidered. We got back last night and revelled in our shower this morning -- a constant 38°. Heaven. There's no place like home.

Of course, the photos of Benedict in his biking togs did do its share of keeping me warm...

Have you seen this? Because it's exactly what went through my head when I saw it.

That James Rhodes pic has been keeping my imagination busy. Very busy. Love the hair. Love everything about it. Although not sure about the couch. But yeah, I'd volunteer to tuck him in and jump him...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now