Alex Reed's video message to his own girlfriend!!

(9 Posts)
Bessie123 Tue 23-Oct-12 00:59:46

Oh, I didn't watch the video in case my judgey pants gave me a massive wedgie. I will assume it is some contemptible carry on

VicarInaTutu Tue 23-Oct-12 00:45:56

nice that they focused on her flabby belly and being a size 14.....hmm

Bessie123 Tue 23-Oct-12 00:36:39

I'm not at all keen on Alex Reid but I really can't stand that fame hungry, money obsessed twat Chantelle Houghton. She is so disgusting and I feel so sorry for her baby to have to grow up with a mum who is dead inside and measures her self worth by how many column inches she can get from slagging off the father of her child. She is a full on scum bag. Hmm, why do I care?

xmasevebundle Fri 21-Sep-12 21:41:04

Also while reading this, i came across a women battered by inmates for killing/tortured her 8 week old baby? He had broken ribs etc

Then says ' it took a week for my injures to heal'

BOO HOO.

OhChristFENTON Thu 20-Sep-12 09:32:49

He's very articulate isn't he?

karelomen Thu 20-Sep-12 09:29:51

HE really is a worse dick than Jordan and Im starting to think she is justified in dumping peter too

hattifattner Thu 20-Sep-12 06:26:46

ha ha ha ha ha
Despite filming the speech for everyone to hear, he added: 'You can't keep venting your anger to me in your column. Every couple argues but you don't need to tell the world our problems' - says he in a public video. *rolls eyes

There is no end to this man's need for media coverage. A lesson learned at the feet of Jordan.

HecateHarshPants Thu 20-Sep-12 06:20:47

publicity?

karelomen Thu 20-Sep-12 06:18:29

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now