Alex Reed's video message to his own girlfriend!!

(9 Posts)
karelomen Thu 20-Sep-12 06:18:29
HecateHarshPants Thu 20-Sep-12 06:20:47

publicity?

hattifattner Thu 20-Sep-12 06:26:46

ha ha ha ha ha
Despite filming the speech for everyone to hear, he added: 'You can't keep venting your anger to me in your column. Every couple argues but you don't need to tell the world our problems' - says he in a public video. *rolls eyes

There is no end to this man's need for media coverage. A lesson learned at the feet of Jordan.

karelomen Thu 20-Sep-12 09:29:51

HE really is a worse dick than Jordan and Im starting to think she is justified in dumping peter too

OhChristFENTON Thu 20-Sep-12 09:32:49

He's very articulate isn't he?

xmasevebundle Fri 21-Sep-12 21:41:04

Also while reading this, i came across a women battered by inmates for killing/tortured her 8 week old baby? He had broken ribs etc

Then says ' it took a week for my injures to heal'

BOO HOO.

Bessie123 Tue 23-Oct-12 00:36:39

I'm not at all keen on Alex Reid but I really can't stand that fame hungry, money obsessed twat Chantelle Houghton. She is so disgusting and I feel so sorry for her baby to have to grow up with a mum who is dead inside and measures her self worth by how many column inches she can get from slagging off the father of her child. She is a full on scum bag. Hmm, why do I care?

ThatVikRinA22 Tue 23-Oct-12 00:45:56

nice that they focused on her flabby belly and being a size 14.....hmm

Bessie123 Tue 23-Oct-12 00:59:46

Oh, I didn't watch the video in case my judgey pants gave me a massive wedgie. I will assume it is some contemptible carry on

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now