K-Stew and that director guy, do you reckon it's a set up?

(19 Posts)
redlac Sat 10-Nov-12 13:10:19

The set up relationship is between Stewart and Pattinson - forced onto them to make the franchise more successful. I fully expected Edward Cullen and Amazing Spider-Man to become a couple once last film has been out on DVD. RPattz and Garfield used to be drinking buddies but now that they are both "famous" the apparently hate each other hmm

Gettheetoanunnery Wed 07-Nov-12 13:47:00

Ok so it's been a while, but I still think this was all a set up. K-Stew and R-Patz are conveniently back together in time for twilight promos...
Rupert Sanders and his wife are back together and going for counselling.

I'll eat my hat if any of this whole set up was real.

And you all doubted me! Pah!

The apologies weren't issued that quickly. Fair enough the same day as the news broke for damage control but the pictures we taken last tuesday. They'll have had time to get their statements ready when they found out it was going to press.

Do find it odd how her and Rob are never photographed so much as holding hands in their 3 year relationship but she's shagging someone for a couple of months and the paps get a picture. That raises more to me about her relationship with Rob rather than the cheating being a set up.

DisorderlyNights Thu 26-Jul-12 20:40:38

Getthee - what do you think isn't true? They've both issued apologies, it's undeniable that it's happened. (though that hasn't stopped the craziest Robsten fans trying to deny it... <sigh>)

Gettheetoanunnery Thu 26-Jul-12 18:58:42

Google "kristen Stewart cheating" and go to google images. It does look as if he is going down on her in one of them and I just can't see a high profile star like herself doing that so publicly, in broad day light.
It really just doesn't ring true to me.

DisorderlyNights Thu 26-Jul-12 18:14:58

Keepthechange she's claiming it was one off, in the pics they are kissing and he is possibly going down on her. Apparently more photos coming soon, and video.

No way is it a one off though, smacks more of reunion.

itsjustmeanon Thu 26-Jul-12 14:25:30

You're right, we never see photos of Rob and Kristen kissing, but she has an affair with a married man and manages to get caught out. She never denies or confirms her relationship with Rob, but makes a public statement when it's a married director.

I think the public statement is damage limitation, and Twilight producers will have insisted on it.

If you google Kristen Stewart Rupert Sanders then the images all come up. I don't understand with all their money, why they'd make out in a car though! Living life dangerously.

someone please enlighten me - I have read all the codswallop in the daily fail etc. But what are they actually supposed to have done together?
Kissing/shagging?

Shameless request for a link to pictures of so called evidence?

Gettheetoanunnery Thu 26-Jul-12 13:11:05

I dunno, it just looks as if the photographer was stood right next to them, how could they not notice?
A bit of drama in their lives would make them that bit more famous though, even if it's bad drama. And it'll get everyone wanting to see the last film as I doubt they'll still be together.
And then with her apology coming so soon afterwards, just doesn't seem like her to do that.

Maybe I'm just an old cynic!
I do feel bad for the wife and kids if it is true though sad

LurkingAndLearningLovesCats Thu 26-Jul-12 13:09:16

I think the affair existed, I don't think her relationship with Robert Pattison ever did.

Helltotheno Thu 26-Jul-12 12:59:35

I think she's really cute but a spoilt, entitled, never happy brat. Also a very average actor. Rob imo is not particularly cute (or at least I don't get the hype), but seems like a nicer person.
He should dump her. More fault lies with the director guy, who seems a bit arrogant, and has f$%ked over his lovely family.. sad

TheCrackFox Thu 26-Jul-12 11:12:03

Feel sorry for the wife.

RPatz has had a lucky escape.

Kirsten is young so might not have realised the enormity of her actions. (although I have always found her very annoying in interviews - always shy and sullen. Give over, love, you love the attention)

Director bloke should take the blame. Over 40, married with 2 beautiful children. He has a lot to lose and should have known better.

bleedingheart Thu 26-Jul-12 10:57:34

I don't think she's a particularly good actress.
I hate it when people who star in Hollywood films act as if their life is atrocious, sulk through interviews and profess they're all about the art. Do community theatre then and STFU. Millions of actors would swap places with you I'm sure.

She looks really bored in those photos too, so doubt it was worth it. Also with their wealth; get a room!

itsjustmeanon Thu 26-Jul-12 10:40:28

I watched the first Twilight film, when it was on Channel 4, and didn't think she could act either. Never bothered to watch the others, Kristen was just not how I imagined Bella.

I feel sorry for the wife and children. The director bloke is clearly a disgusting pig. I always like Kristen for not selling her soul to the press, but not a fan anymore. She worked on the set with the wife, knew he was married with children, and still did it. Eugh.

Not feeling sorry for Rob, he's had a lucky escape.

DisorderlyNights Wed 25-Jul-12 23:38:29

No, she isn't a good actress IMO. I thought she seemed cool though. I was wrong.

Feel very sorry for Rob, and Liberty (the wife) who are probably having to sort out STI testing and stuff. sad

TheCrackFox Wed 25-Jul-12 23:29:52

I don't think it was set up.

I would publically like to state that she cannot act for toffee.

DisorderlyNights Wed 25-Jul-12 23:25:24

No way. Her star is high at the moment, I can't see what she has to gain from this. So much to lose though. And she clearly hates talking about her private life, and this only leads to more questions in every interview for ever.

Plus, Rupert Sanders is married with kids. This isn't good for him/his family.

She's immature and selfish and fell for a powerful man off the back of the high of a film set and promotion.

I don't know what his excuse is. inexcusable to do that to your kids

Houseofplain Wed 25-Jul-12 23:18:43

No, not from a Twilight perceptive. All the twi hands or whatever the foook they are called, see the whole franchise as match made in heaven. As if it's real life.

The fact she has cheated on their beloved idol, could fuck up the whole end of the franchise for them and leave a bitter taste. I bet they are furious. As they are supposed to be happy ever after no? Far too many fans who buy all that dross have confused reality with fiction.

So in that sense no. Her? Yes she's always come across as an attention seeking mare, pretending otherwise. With all the Depp/cruise thing going on, I wouldn't be surprised if she instigated it.

The bloke never, he had too much to lose. I'm sure he didn't set up pics of him going down on her....which one of them clearly is. The press knew though.

Gettheetoanunnery Wed 25-Jul-12 21:15:05

I do. The pictures look like the photographer was stood in a very convenient place. They issued apologies very quickly. Not long till the new twilight film is out....hmm, it all just seems a little fishy to me.
What do you think?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now