ORANGE KLAXON - the tangerine lord is at it again!

(8 Posts)
clam Thu 19-Jul-12 21:37:47

Just read the 'Now' link. Am sniggering at the "long conversations" Pete supposedly had with Emily's dad about the relationship!
"Excuse me sir, but I'd like to shag share my orange love with your daughter. How do you feel about that?"
"P.S. I'm a good bloke who loves his kids"

She's a medical student so has brains. <baffled>

I am hoping she is cold-heartedly planning on leaving him at the altar or something <evil>

clam Thu 19-Jul-12 20:47:59

OK, so I've considered name-changing for the little snippet of knowledge I'm about to impart. Because I loathe and detest myself for having watched Peter Andre My Life even having retained it in my consciousness.

Anyway, PA had surgery, got to know his surgeon and ended up going with him to somewhere in Africa for a fund-raising/awareness-raising trip. Surgeon's wife and daughter came too. Loads of footage on the show that I didn't watch apparently of Pete crying and spreading his orange love to the needy.
Have to say, that I thought that this girl came across as a thoroughly nice and normal sort - stunning-looking - and she seemed to treat Pete as an embarrassing older brother. The supposed wedding was a village ritual where two people had to dress up as a bride and groom and dance. They were joking about being married and she looked fairly horrified.
To be honest, I thought she was out of his league!

I saw her t'other week, she has an oddly blank face. Though I would be hiding in the happy place in my mind too, if I was dating Petey.

In what weird social happening do you meet the family of your surgeon? Or praps Petey figured he must have paid put so much money the father's way, he was entitled?

I like the 'romantic' ceremony. Nothing says love like surprising someone half your age with emotional blackmail.

CarpeJugulum Thu 19-Jul-12 20:16:17

Link here

<blushes with shame>

c0rms1lkye Thu 19-Jul-12 20:15:00

I can't work out what's on his t-shirt though I think it may be his ego.

http://www.nowmagazine.co.uk/celebrity-news/537517/revealed-peter-andre-s-new-romance-they-re-secretly-married

Link here of someone wants to make it clickable. grin

So I'm in the GP surgery, casually flicking through "Now" magazine and what do I see on the front cover?

Peter Andre and his new "wife" yes, that's right, he's apparently bonking a laydeee 17 years his junior.
They connected when her Dad became Pete's surgeon. I think what must have happened was, dr sliced into the orangey, greased abs of Pete and the wound literally leaked his pent up love and invaded this woman.
They apparently got "married" during an African ritual where he romantically told her that it was pre arranged and she just had to say "I do"

I'm on my iPad so can't do links but there you go ladies Peter Andre really loves his kids, brother and now, his new wife.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now