Anyone fancy a gossip about the alleged story of the model and the horse trainer?

(13 Posts)
FoxPass Fri 06-Jul-12 21:42:33

Hold the bus. Clearly PA has his swimwear line to plug. (DM warning!) WTAF

Oh wait, not swimwear, just a shirt you could wear in a hot tub. If you're into that kind of thing hmm

MrsBradleyCooper Tue 03-Jul-12 17:48:41

"Katie knows 100 per cent the reason I left her and I'm 100 per cent sure that what happened definitely did happen."

"In his papers, he maintains that Katie had an affair with Andrew or was, at the very least, contemplating one."

Make up your mind - 100% sure? I don't think so....

Sposh Tue 03-Jul-12 16:55:20

cornsilky he probably read it in Now magazine, lol!

cormsilky Tue 03-Jul-12 16:53:28

I wonder what proof he has then?

LINKY

Sue his orange ass Katie.

Sposh Tue 03-Jul-12 16:48:16

Whether or not it's true it's such old news even gossip mongers of the finest caliber will raise their eyebrows that this little revelation. Gawd, I love a bit of sleb gossip but for goodness sake PA, have some dignity hmm

Dearie me, the ratings/column inches/gigs/book sales/dad of the year (snort) must be going down for Plastic Pete to finally come out with his nuclear option.

Still making money off Katie, Pete? Business as usual, then.

MrsBradleyCooper Tue 03-Jul-12 16:21:48

Yes, I love how PA said he will never talk about it because he doesn't want his kids to read about it but now that it's gone to court, he has spilled it all....

AG is the horse trainer guy.

WipsGlitter Tue 03-Jul-12 16:14:18

Who is AG?

Anypointinseeingdoc Tue 03-Jul-12 16:14:05

What a wonderful father PA is! hmm

saythatagain Tue 03-Jul-12 16:13:47

Oh dear, not more salacious gossip? marking my place actually

Ooooh

<pulls up chair>

MrsBradleyCooper Tue 03-Jul-12 16:10:57

On the cover of now magazine this week - PA says KP did cheat and he has the proof. Allegedly she became pregnant with AG's baby and then had a termination? What do you reckon?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now