Paul McCartney - what happened to his face.

(11 Posts)
Mindyourownbusiness Thu 21-Jun-12 18:04:47

I'm not a fan first off - l must admit. But l noticed recently during Jubilee celebrations how drawn his face looks - like he has no support to his jaw at all. I mean he looks like an old lady who has taken her dentures out and has a a permanent catsbum expression. I know he is getting on a bit now but surely with all his money etc and he does seem arrogant very image conscious - you would think he would have a decent set of dentures or if theyre his own have some corrective orthodontic work done.
Also when l was looking at an article on Google about his face l came across all this mind boggling body swap theory stuff about him in the sixties after the real Paul was killed in a car crash and was alleged to have a lot of plastic surgery done to make him look more like ...well..Paul McCartney shock hmm and that is supposed to account for his 'collapsed' face now.
But theories apart l thought 'Eww Nancy how could you ?? wake up next to that billionaire. grin

griphook Thu 21-Jun-12 18:56:53

Isn't it practically treason to not love Paul maccartney. I can't stand him, he's selfish and self interested with an over inflated ego. Am off to google!

Mindyourownbusiness Thu 21-Jun-12 19:18:22

Yeah sorry Grip just cant do links [old people and technology and all that grin) but am sure you will find stuff about it. I'd never heard this theory before.

fivefoottwowitheyesofblue Sun 24-Jun-12 10:09:54

'practically treason not to love Paul Maccartney' <snort>

bigTillyMint Sun 24-Jun-12 10:13:33
lagartija Sun 24-Jun-12 10:15:56

he's 70. people age.

LemonTurd Sun 24-Jun-12 10:18:43

I think he's been having plastic surgery for years. Maybe he had first facelift in the 60s when the techniques were primitive.

Body swap theory eh? Maybe that accounts for the fact that his output since the Beatles is a shite pile of indulgent noodling.

Mindyourownbusiness Sun 24-Jun-12 14:20:18

grin @ Wildstrawberry - yeah agree - like l say - am not a fan.

Meglet Sun 24-Jun-12 14:35:21

He'd look better, and possibly younger, if he let his hair go grey. It looks wrong with that hair on an old face.

Tom Jones has had work but looks so much better than PM as he doesn't muck about with his hair anymore.

JosephineCD Fri 29-Jun-12 20:11:56

It's a different man, the real Paul McCartney died years ago.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now