The Benedict Cumberbatch Appreciation Society: we're starting to feel the Cabin Pressure!

(1000 Posts)
CaveMum Fri 15-Jun-12 18:27:46

Right, I've taken the plunge!

Get those catwalk pics in here quick!

CaveMum Fri 15-Jun-12 18:29:26
CaveMum Fri 15-Jun-12 18:31:29
LetUsPrey Fri 15-Jun-12 18:36:10

Just saw the number of posts in the other thread and thought "ooh we need a new thread", then saw the last post!

Love the title CaveMum wink

Here's my last post from the other thread which is in reply to your question about whether the model is checking out BC's backside.

I'm telling myself she's looking at the whiskey.

I'd be thinking "look at that neat bow on the dressing gown belt. One little pull and that belt would come undone ...."

Although the belt is undone in one of the other pictures. About to say possibly one of the saddest, most pathetic things ever, but I hope BC undid the belt himself . I'm a sad, sad person

CaveMum Fri 15-Jun-12 19:09:05
LetUsPrey Fri 15-Jun-12 19:09:44

And another one

Also I want that female model's suit.

CaveMum Fri 15-Jun-12 19:24:05

Definitely "Blue Steel"

[A Zoolander reference for all you fans out there!]

grin

LetUsPrey Fri 15-Jun-12 19:30:16

Right. Off out. Laterz.

Although I think he look like he's channeling Christian Bale in those pictures, I still can't help hearing "You'd Be So Nice To Come Home To" when I see them. <sigh>

And as for the belt coming undone, with all that shiny, slippery fabric, I think we can all be assured that it came undone all by itself. (Wonder if the trousers feature the same closure?)

<starts fanning self>

TheAddict Fri 15-Jun-12 21:06:43

Darling Benedict

I have had the shittiiest week you can imagine.

let me untie that robe-type-thing and and suddenly life will get a lot bette for me

Have had phone call from Social Services people telling me that Minimus is too old to be taken into care and that apparently he is my problem. Actually I always knew this, but was Not Aware that apparently he is homeless and that I Will Not Have Him Back.

let me untie that robe-type-thing and and suddenly life will get a lot better for me

OH now on way to Police Sation where Minimus is is being held because he is Danger To Himself And Others.

let me untie that robe-type-thing and and suddenly life will get a lot better for me

OH and I not speaking other than to say words like 'He's your bloody son.'

let me untie that robe-type-thing and and suddenly life will get a lot better

Insane Boss has decided that I am now Business Manager of Centre for kids with learning difficulties. Pointed out that (a) I only work two days a week (b) do not know anything about Business Management. Insane Boss says my problem, not his.

Feel as though I am turning into Bridget Jones.

let me untie that robe-type-thing and and suddenly life will get a lot bette for me

Am in need of Damn Good Shag.

Key in Usual Place

In desperation

The Addict

PS let me untie that robe-type-thing and and suddenly life will get a lot better for me

PPS Am in need of Damn Good Shag.

Smophette Fri 15-Jun-12 21:10:29

snorts at Blue steel.
Oh God. drowns in own puddle of drool
How can he be so gorgeous? Its not fair, it's just not fair!

Smophette Fri 15-Jun-12 21:13:33

Oh Jesus - You know in the "Blue Steel" picture, I thought he looked like someone and I couldn't quite put my finger on it and then I found this...

look at the eyes!

@Addict:

<cyber hug><pushes cyber-glass of wine in your direction>

TheAddict Fri 15-Jun-12 21:18:11

NeedsAGreenCard

Many thanks for cyberhug and wine

In meantime, still in need of BC.

Feel this may be long night.

The Addict

TheAddict Fri 15-Jun-12 21:20:45

Have asked Primus and his SO if they would like to adopt Minimus.

Reply unprintable.

CaveMum Fri 15-Jun-12 21:21:58

Oh poor you Addict. Could the police not hang onto him for a few nights??

Addict

Don't know if this will help or make things worse...

www.youtube.com/watch?v=xxJXHY92Ju4

Am particularly fond of 0:01-0:02. Shallow, I know. Just imagining those black pajamas on top (or around ankles...)

TheAddict Fri 15-Jun-12 21:30:03

Cave

Police Do Not Want Him.

At all.

Minimus apparently stoned out of tiny little mind.

Am thinking of asking Social Services-type People if they will take me into care. Or will run off with Primus's SO and live in BC-fantasy-fuelled heaven.

Did not know that apparently have thrown Minimus out into Cruel World and let him to own devices. When he sobers up, time for Long Hard Talk.

Addict

TheAddict Fri 15-Jun-12 21:35:32

GreenCard

Am starting to feel better about life. At least a girl can dream...

TheAddict Fri 15-Jun-12 21:58:07

Minimus now home and eating porridge in Oliver-Twist-type-waif fashion. Have never known him eat porridge before.

Secondus and Tertius unable to cope - have sent them out to buy more instant porridge.

OH gone back to his mother's - my bloody son, you know.

Primus and his SO on way over in attempt to comfort me. Do not need comfort - need to Run Away.

Have found unopened bottle of gin, which I may well take to bed with me when (if) rest of house settles down.

Why me, oh God, why me?

CaveMum Fri 15-Jun-12 22:00:56

Addict, something to comfort you:

BC on the carwalk

Sorry Prey, your fears are confirmed re the undone robe.

CaveMum Fri 15-Jun-12 22:01:24

Argghh catwalk!!!

IsSamNormansDad Fri 15-Jun-12 22:48:24

Addict <hugs> winethanks
LOVING the GQ links (secretly wish I was tall blonde model)
Ace new thread title!

Do we have any video editing gurus among us? Because this song

www.youtube.com/watch?v=RgYMlOPIOac

was made to be our theme song.

And for what it's worth, I don't think he fancied the model. Too tall. <gets hopes up from her 154 cm frame>

This thread is not accepting new messages.