At one of her homes with Liz 'I'm broke' Jones and her mythical friends, including the ones who aren't her friends anymore, on her Prada inspired Island where pubes are banned and eating is disordered

(197 Posts)
cario Mon 09-Jan-12 12:44:01

OK, the thread on 'chat' has expired and we can't really stretch the whole 'who is the RS' thing any further as we're already pretty sure it's a mythical entity. Once she'd found out she'd been busted re the 'married man in S America' hallucination, Liz Jones has been busy practicing backpedalling as fast as her hairy little Prada enclosed legs will go so herewith a new thread, to enable a) us to continue marvelling at her audacity and self obsession (aka taking the piss) and b) continue to give our Liz ideas for her column, as she seemed to pick ones from the old thread with such ease. Liz - here's looking at you (and your dreadfully applied eyeliner)

Excellent. Am a big fan Liz <waves>
And hello too to all the DM researchers <waves again>. Always a pleasure.

LeBOF Mon 09-Jan-12 12:50:37

Marvellous. This could be my new hobby.

cocolepew Mon 09-Jan-12 12:52:01

Did I read somewhere she's had a face lift? Liz, you need to get a new hairstyle. And colour.

cario Mon 09-Jan-12 12:53:19

indeed LeBOF- unfortunately, I'm getting as obsessed with the Lizard as she is with herself, though hers is love as opposed to my, hmm not hate - more derision. I think I might have to start some sort of self help group.

cocolepew Mon 09-Jan-12 12:53:36

The DM seem to nick everything off the cheezeburger site at the moment.

whatkungfuthat Mon 09-Jan-12 12:53:48

I really haven't got time for this, I am a vegan you know? I need to make sure my buttermilk suede trousers fit my bony arse so I can go and drink my milk-from-cows-with-pensions (that I sell in Selfridges dontchaknow?) What kind of a vegetable does suede come from? How dare you diss my eyeliner, tis a trademark!

cario Mon 09-Jan-12 12:56:18

actually, I have a theory re the eyeliner - I think she's still applying it in exactly the same position as pre facelift, not accounting for the fact that her eyes have moved.

whatkungfuthat Mon 09-Jan-12 12:57:56

That would account for the white gap which I always thought was eyelash glue

cario Mon 09-Jan-12 13:03:07

so, where were we - I'm still waiting for Kitya to turn up and answer my question re intimacy with RSs.....

whatkungfuthat Mon 09-Jan-12 13:13:16

I've sent her the LJ alert

katkitya Mon 09-Jan-12 13:40:51

I answered you last night but, it got deleted!!! its nowt to get excited about anyways. I was different in my younger, slimmer days.

Re the hair, she has had it done since her famous I am a sperm stealer tv appearance and, it does look much better.

whatkungfuthat Mon 09-Jan-12 13:52:26

Ah yes, now THAT was a seminal performance <snurk>

cario Mon 09-Jan-12 14:13:57

katkit - my life is such at the moment that Persil changing their bio formula is something to get excited about!!!

whatkungfuthat Mon 09-Jan-12 14:51:27

What did I miss last night then? I have no RS shagging stories to share sad

cario Mon 09-Jan-12 16:01:22

nothing major, Katkit just mentioned that she hoped she'd never shared a shag which got me wondering. I'm still wondering.....

Don't you know that VB has forgiven her for all her nastiness and invited her to an exclusive viewing of her next line, which is going to be for Chanel?

katkitya Mon 09-Jan-12 16:10:36

Lets be abit fair to her. She is supposed to be a good interviewer and fashion journalist. What is VB forgiving her for? for being thinner than her?

cario Mon 09-Jan-12 16:21:06

.... shagging her husband?

whatkungfuthat Tue 10-Jan-12 08:21:04

Ah yes, she didn't let LJ in her show last time did she. Does VB still hate the DM?

cario Tue 10-Jan-12 09:39:39

apparently VB has a very good sense of humour. That's probably why she's invited Liz.

whatkungfuthat Tue 10-Jan-12 10:31:56

I'd pay bad money to see Liz slug it out with Mary Portas, wouldn't last long though

katkitya Tue 10-Jan-12 19:23:10

Do you know what? I was thinking today for a change one of my favourite journalists is Polly Vernon, also another fashion journo ex editor. She's fab but, tbh, her articles when not about fashion are about how she panics if she goes over a size 6, how she never wants children, the best swanky places to drink in etc etc. Really, don't you think all fashion journalists are the same deep down? Yes, liz is annoying but she really only goes on about the same stuff as the others.

katkitya Tue 10-Jan-12 19:27:11

And, she was right what she said to Mary. It's just a shame she looked like she'd been dragged through a hedge backwards when she said it.

whatkungfuthat Tue 10-Jan-12 19:38:49

I tend not to read the others though, and I only know LJ from the diary and Jones Moans really.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now