Join us at Workfest for expert advice on kickstarting your career x

Peter Andre gives me the creeps.

(583 Posts)
GetOrf Sun 12-Jun-11 13:03:03

'i really really love my kids'

No shit sherlock, you are supposed to.

I can't be the only one who thinks he is a passive aggressive weirdo, surely.

corsilk Sun 12-Jun-11 13:04:53

me also <shudder>

oldraver Sun 12-Jun-11 13:05:08

I dont like the way he talks to Junior as if he is best mate eyeing up the girls, and constantly going on about "hey mate you pulled the waitress" that kind of stuff

He's your son not some lad on the pull, very creepy indeed

corsilk Sun 12-Jun-11 13:06:41

He's always wittering about the 'real' reason he left Katie Price and hinting at something terrible. twat

GetOrf Sun 12-Jun-11 13:09:02

He ranted on about their daughter having her hair straightened or some such guff.

What's that on your son's hair then mate? Seagull shit? It aint a natural blonde streak is it.

He needs a kick up the arse.

ForeverNamechanging Sun 12-Jun-11 13:10:33

he is far to groomed for me. If he falls on hard times i bet he would sell his kids for some hairspray

Dinosaurhunter Sun 12-Jun-11 13:13:18

I've always thought he and Katie price are as bad as eachother ! He is so not the saint the press paint him as.

TidyDancer Sun 12-Jun-11 13:19:20

I will always loathe Jordan more than Peter Andre, but I dislike him immensely.

TheCrackFox Sun 12-Jun-11 13:28:50

Jordan and andre both give me the creeps. The pair of them have both whored out their DCs.

chipstick10 Sun 12-Jun-11 13:49:58

Cant stand his managment team either. They have inflicted us with him and now kerry Katonas next chapter and now Amy Childs has signed up with them. She will never be off our screens and it will be either "what Amy did next" or "amy childs the next chapter". I agree He is a passive aggresive twat. He is as fake as fuck.

akaEmmaFrost Sun 12-Jun-11 14:17:49

I have said it before and I will say it again.

Mark my words something will come out about that creepy fucker. I always thought so when I used to, very occasionally mind, watch their reality show. There was one episode where he said to his missus "seeing as you are in such a good mood after horse riding I will let you go every day". Sorry, Let? Let? I would have said "listen mate, there will be only one discussion on my horse riding and that is when I tell you what time I am going and for how long!" and also when they had the big row in the shop that apparently "ended it all" he was being an absolute EA twunt to her.

She doesnt really say much about him now but he is constantly wittering on about her. I think she is playing the long game, knows if she keeps quiet he will eventually trip himself up.

<<Emma wonders if she spends too much time thinking about PA>>. He just really pisses me off though!

conrsikl Sun 12-Jun-11 14:20:17

yes I thought he came across as EA as well. Also narcissistic

akaEmmaFrost Sun 12-Jun-11 14:22:18

Her Mum said once that no-one would understand the amount of pressure he used to put on Katie with his moods and how he would sulk and make sure everyone would know about it. Usual EA tactics that are hard to articulate unless you experiencing them.

TotalChaos Sun 12-Jun-11 14:24:53

yes I saw the bit with the row in the shop and found it absolutely chilling.

howzaboutthat Sun 12-Jun-11 14:25:07

What's EA?

conrsikl Sun 12-Jun-11 14:25:39

Emotional abuse

fuzzywuzzy Sun 12-Jun-11 14:26:48

I saw a part of one episode of their reality show (when they were together obviously), Peter Andre told Jordan he had asked her a rhetorical question, she didn't understand this, so he spent the next ten minutes making fun of her stupidity, it was really scary actually as he was trying to make out like she was stupid and then unreasonable for becoming riled at his goading of her.

In the end Jordan googled rhetorical, neither could spell the word, but Jordan came close enough for google to find it. When she did PA acted all disinterested as despite triyng to make her out as the thick one she spelt the word better than he did!

It reminded me of how ex used to ask my opinion on things and then spend a lot of time laughing at my stupidity for suggesting whatever I did suggest, at least for me it was only done around his family to make himself look oh so big, PA was doing it in front of a camera and therefore a significant number of people.

I often wondered why she was with him after seeing that.

chipstick10 Sun 12-Jun-11 14:27:50

whats ea and what happened in the shop?

GetOrf Sun 12-Jun-11 14:28:06

I remember being utterly chilled by him on that programme in america in that stupid bike thingy shop - he was awful. I think the way she behaved (shut down, cold) must have been her reaction to his frankly nasty and sinister aggressive bullying.

I only watched that one episode (only watched it because it was in the news) so don't know if it ws indicative of what went on in the show normally.

I think lots of the mags are in the pay of his management team, hence loads of gushing articles about him, and articles slamming Jordan.

I think she is all right really. Don't dislike the woman.

GetOrf Sun 12-Jun-11 14:31:00

I can't remember exaclty chip, it was some daft row about fuck all iirc. WhatI do remember was the way he spoke to her, and looked at her with real venom. Spiteful little shit. If he was happy to speak to her like that in front of the cameras gawd knows what he was like when they were switched off.

Then he left her 4 nanoseconds after miscarriage.

I think the dirt he has on Jordan is proably something drug related.

GetOrf Sun 12-Jun-11 14:31:38

Hark at us gossiping like Ena Sharples over milk stout over people we have never even met grin

puffling Sun 12-Jun-11 14:32:30

I absolutely agree. I've always hated the way he speaks to his son (from the snapshots we get). He's what I'd call a mind fuck. He confuses Junior then tells him off.

chipstick10 Sun 12-Jun-11 14:33:23

Like i said, his managment team are a menace. Something about that Claire Powell that i loathe and same as the side kick, nichola i think her name is. I remember the way they carried on when nasty Kay Burley made him cry.hmm

akaEmmaFrost Sun 12-Jun-11 14:35:00

She and He went shopping to some shop in the States. I think PA asked the shop assistant if he knew who Katie was. The Shop Assistant didnt. PA was absolutely delighted and went on and on and on about it, laughing at her, really trying to humilate her, really getting off on it. In the end after about 10 minutes (probably longer before editing) she turned round and said something about being "successful enough to earn the most money" or something like that. He went mental, shaking with this cold rage, hissing at her and telling he that now everyone would know what she was really like, his rage was totally out of proportion to her comment considering that he had been trying so hard to laugh at her and humilate her. I remember thinking that a sympathetic loving partner would have moved the conversation quickly on after the shop assistant said he didnt know her to save her feeling embarassed.

keep Sun 12-Jun-11 14:37:54

I don't have anything to say about Jordan or Peter but does anyone else think that Alex Reid has more than s passing resemblance to Alf?

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now