Childcare Swiss Ski Resort

(4 Posts)
Lazalot1 Thu 25-Feb-16 14:31:21

We're heading to Crans Montana with our two tiny boys - 8 months and 2. I'd like to get a morning or two to ski with my husband.., the tourist office has provided a list of babysitters who they don't necessarily vouch for. I'm a little uncertain about using them. Does anyone have any experience with anything similar in a Swiss resort? Many thanks in advance for any wise words...

LIZS Thu 25-Feb-16 17:44:09

Most babysitters will have done a Red Cross course. iirc there is a nursery in the centre near a play park but can't recall exactly where. Ratios and standards do differ to UK though.

Ethelswith Thu 25-Feb-16 17:54:00

Switzerland is a place where I used the resort crèche (I wouldn't everywhere). The standards are very high; OK no way to check staff qualifications in advance but no reason to think they were inadequate, staff ratio fine, place was clean, extremely well equipped, everything in good condition. Sensible Q&A about the infant I was leaving there the first time i dropped off.

Is there one where you are going?

Lazalot1 Thu 25-Feb-16 21:40:27

Thank you both, I've had a look and there does seem to be a crèche so will investigate that route too...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now