Heliski operators in La Rosiere?

(7 Posts)
isthisabigdeal Tue 09-Feb-16 15:55:35

Can anyone recommend a good heliski company in La Ros please. Need to placate DH who found the ski area too linited last time we went. Thanks

NisekoWhistler Wed 10-Feb-16 01:59:59

My understanding is that heli skiing is not allowed in France

nattyknitter Wed 10-Feb-16 02:30:24

La Rosiere is directly on the border with Italy, so heliskiing is available Niseko.

Go to Evolution 2 and Jacky or Sandra will be able to sort you out. The office is right in the centre of town in the little parade of shops opposite the post office.

I used to live in La Rosiere, so send it my love.

nattyknitter Wed 10-Feb-16 02:33:00

Linkage

www.evolution2larosiere.com/heliski

nattyknitter Wed 10-Feb-16 03:06:26

Just another thought BigDeal, it might be worth asking Evo2 if they are running any away days to St Foy while you are there for the other half. The La Ros lift pass covers this area too and the off piste there is arguably better than Chamonix. If your DH can drum up a few others who might fancy it then they may well put on a minibus for it.

isthisabigdeal Wed 10-Feb-16 10:55:27

Thanks. Kids are doing lessons with Evo2 so I'll speak to them. Will also pass on the tip about St Foy. He exhausted La Ros quite quickly last time we were there so need to find something to keep him occupied whereas I am happy to mainpy piste cruise these days.

PatriciaHolm Wed 10-Feb-16 11:47:13

The La Rosiere ski pass doesn't cover St Foy - maybe it used to, but it doesn't now, it covers La Rosiere and La Thuile. I think it gets you a discount on a St Foy day pass so do remember to take it though! St Foy has some fab off piste as well as on, it would work as a day for all the family.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now