Vv long shot: anyone going to Riezlern for half term?

(4 Posts)
Ktay Tue 04-Feb-14 14:09:48

We are... Didn't research ski school properly though and it looks like the only option for DD1 (4, with one week's experience) is full-day lessons. She is pretty sociable but I think it would be a bit much of us to expect of her, especially as her classmates would probably be German or Dutch-speakers. In the unlikely event anyone is in a similar predicament and would like to share private lessons, please get in touch! Alternative bright ideas also welcomed.

ATacticalNameChange Sun 09-Feb-14 17:24:17

Not going there I'm afraid but you may, just may, find your DD surprises you. Ours, who was 4.9 when we last went managed 915 till 1245 on six days last tear. She is NOT a particularly active or sporty child usually grin. The Austrian ski svhool we booked her into this year is 'full days' but it' actually 2*2 hour sessions interspersed with a long lunch. You could always remove her a couple of afternoons.

ATacticalNameChange Sun 09-Feb-14 17:24:42

Last year; not last tear!

Ktay Mon 10-Feb-14 19:35:16

Thank you for your encouraging words smile TBF DD1 is generally pretty gung-ho about this sort of situation but I wouldn't fancy it myself! We found another ski school that seemed more flexible about who they let in the ski play garden thingy (mornings only) so we've gone with that - fingers crossed! Hope you have a good trip.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now