Good value ski goggles

(7 Posts)
VivaLeBeaver Wed 26-Dec-12 18:05:50

Dd wears googles over her glasses. They're not specially designed goggles either. Just tried a few on till we found some that fitted ok.

MrsSalvoMontalbano Tue 18-Dec-12 13:52:31

thank you!

FoxtrotFoxtrotSierra Mon 17-Dec-12 22:54:22

DH wears his goggles over his glasses - there are plenty designed to go over glasses. Again will recommend decathlon if you have one near.

MrsSalvoMontalbano Mon 17-Dec-12 17:42:33

This is the first time DS will have wom glasses - what do people with glassess do? No time to get prescription lenses...

Ktay Mon 17-Dec-12 11:34:44

Good point, have been through a few uncomfy pairs myself. Perhaps a voucher might be a better idea. Thanks for the lidl tip too!

FoxtrotFoxtrotSierra Sun 16-Dec-12 09:31:09

I think this is a tough one to get right for someone else. DH's goggles feel like an ice-cream box on my face and he thinks mine rub his nose in a funny way. Would it be better to buy her a voucher for Ellis Brigham or Snow and Rock, or do a home-made one so you can take her shopping in the new year?

If you're intent on buying something, Decathlon have a good range of reasonable ones which should be easily exchanged. And there are some really good cheapy ones in Lidl this week (£10!)

Ktay Sun 16-Dec-12 09:28:07

Hello - I'd like to get DSis some goggles for Christmas. Can anyone recommend a good option for about £30 please? thanks

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now