Good value ski goggles

(7 Posts)
Ktay Sun 16-Dec-12 09:28:07

Hello - I'd like to get DSis some goggles for Christmas. Can anyone recommend a good option for about £30 please? thanks

FoxtrotFoxtrotSierra Sun 16-Dec-12 09:31:09

I think this is a tough one to get right for someone else. DH's goggles feel like an ice-cream box on my face and he thinks mine rub his nose in a funny way. Would it be better to buy her a voucher for Ellis Brigham or Snow and Rock, or do a home-made one so you can take her shopping in the new year?

If you're intent on buying something, Decathlon have a good range of reasonable ones which should be easily exchanged. And there are some really good cheapy ones in Lidl this week (£10!)

Ktay Mon 17-Dec-12 11:34:44

Good point, have been through a few uncomfy pairs myself. Perhaps a voucher might be a better idea. Thanks for the lidl tip too!

MrsSalvoMontalbano Mon 17-Dec-12 17:42:33

This is the first time DS will have wom glasses - what do people with glassess do? No time to get prescription lenses...

FoxtrotFoxtrotSierra Mon 17-Dec-12 22:54:22

DH wears his goggles over his glasses - there are plenty designed to go over glasses. Again will recommend decathlon if you have one near.

MrsSalvoMontalbano Tue 18-Dec-12 13:52:31

thank you!

VivaLeBeaver Wed 26-Dec-12 18:05:50

Dd wears googles over her glasses. They're not specially designed goggles either. Just tried a few on till we found some that fitted ok.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now