Where to get good kids goggles?

(12 Posts)
iwantanafternoonnap Fri 14-Dec-12 08:57:52

Decathlon do some good cheap ones as do Lidl plus some adult ski glasses that fit my DS age 3. I used sunglasses on my DS beginning of this year and he had just turned 2 and was fine.

Decathlon has some good deals on at the moment on adult as well kids ski stuff.

GhoulWithADragonTattoo Fri 07-Dec-12 12:24:55

I picked up ski goggles for my DD in resort in France. They are great and were much cheaper than the pairs I'd seen here.

LindaHandmade Wed 05-Dec-12 14:20:31

We bought these last year for a trip to Italy from a place in Newcastle. We get all our skiing things from there and never had a problem.

www.ldmountaincentre.com/ski-c26/equipment-c87/goggles-c109/bloc-junior-spark-ski-goggles-p2063

DS absolutely loves them because they look like 'proper' Goggles!

I had an email from them last week, with a 20% discount code. Try ICE21. Hopefully it still works confused

snowmummy Sun 02-Dec-12 21:08:11

Aldi

SoldeInvierno Wed 28-Nov-12 20:58:41

decathlon

Decathlon are great....although I would go for their slightly more expensive ones (still pretty cheap!)

MusieB Tue 20-Nov-12 20:20:56

Muddy Puddles are good for goggles and not as pricey as Snow & Rock

UniS Mon 19-Nov-12 21:21:51

Something that will work WITH a helmet. I bought DS some last year and they were too shallow to work with a lid, so he ended up in adult ones. This year I have bought him a lid and googles together ( from Lidl).

massistar Mon 19-Nov-12 12:43:40

Bolle ones here as well, you can't go wrong. Do you have a Mcarthur Glen near you? We got ours from there.

FannyBazaar Fri 16-Nov-12 23:10:27

We have Lidl ones and I have just tried them over the glasses and they work too!

SkiBumMum Fri 16-Nov-12 21:20:00

We have bolle ones from Snow & Rock. Not the cheapest place to buy but good advice on fit etc.

mutantninjamyrtle Fri 16-Nov-12 21:16:35

Recommendations, please! For a 3 and 7 year old... and what do I look out for (first time dc's ski-ing...). Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now