Do TK Maxx, H&M have kids ski stuff yet?

(8 Posts)
SkiBumMum Fri 12-Oct-12 10:24:55

Just wondering like. Haven't had a chance to go and look.

Lonelynessie Fri 12-Oct-12 11:55:47

Yes, H&M had some went I went in last (on Monday). I'm not to sure about TK Maxx as I haven't been in for a while. Hth.

millie19 Fri 12-Oct-12 14:31:26

Yes got some really lovely stuff from H&M a while ago for my 2. Not a huge colour range but the colours they do have are really nice. Incredibly good quality for the price - tempted to get some for myself! I guess they are a scandinavian based company so they should know a thing or two about keeping warm in the snow!

SkiBumMum Sat 13-Oct-12 19:20:51

Ta. Will have a look tmw then. Just had a lovely afternoon at the Snow Centre sledging with the kids grin. Can't wait til holiday time

LIZS Sun 14-Oct-12 14:10:13

H and M have theirs online.

massistar Tue 16-Oct-12 12:53:26

I got my DD a lovely ski jacket online with TK Maxx.

RosamundLehmann Wed 24-Oct-12 22:02:49

Ooh, glad I looked at this, have just ordered H & M jackets for the 2 junior Lehmanns.

Just need Decathlon to get heir snow boots in and we may be kitted up for this year! Hurrah...

RosamundLehmann Wed 24-Oct-12 22:03:56

Ooh, glad I looked at this, have just ordered H & M jackets for the 2 junior Lehmanns.

Just need Decathlon to get heir snow boots in and we may be kitted up for this year! Hurrah...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now