anyone been to ellmau with kids?

(4 Posts)
torzi Fri 24-Aug-12 23:20:31

Just wondered if anyone had used kinderland here and how much it costs? We have done this resort before but were child free then!!!! Our little girl will be 2 and half. We would like to take her on the nursery slopes, but not in creche or ski school. Any ideas welcome.

Primrose123 Fri 24-Aug-12 23:37:43

We've stayed in Scheffau, the neighbouring resort, and used the Kinder Kaiserland, is that what you mean? It's at the top of the main gondola in Scheffau. I can recommend that for little ones. Bobo the penguin is great! We stayed in the hotel Waldhof, and you can walk to the gondola, it's great!

torzi Sat 25-Aug-12 22:30:06

Thanks for that primrose, we will have a car so can travel, but from what I remember there are nursery slopes with magic carpets etc in ellmau, but can't find tariffs anywhere on the website except for ski school.

FannyBazaar Mon 24-Sep-12 23:22:51

We stayed in Ellmau last year, but I don't know about Kinderland. We used ski school but unfortunately none of the other kids spoke English which was a little boring for my 7yo.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now