Anyone booked for 2013 yet?

(32 Posts)
SkiBumMum Wed 20-Jun-12 13:10:01

Despite having a million jobs to do I am being tempted in by early offers. Am I mad?!

MummaMinnie Wed 17-Oct-12 20:34:19

Morzine in December and Whistler in February. Can't wait! :-) I just hope I can get into my salopettes blush

French Alps for a week at New Year (staying the the valley near Les Orres and Risoul), so will probably ski at different places.

And then at Easter, we may be going to Austria with families from the children's school. That will be a lovely change, and it is a great deal!

Roll on the snow! Would be nice than grey drizzle....

MrsSalvoMontalbano Tue 23-Oct-12 13:31:40

booked courchevel in january, getting the skis out tonite, just to stroke them..grin

TiredFeet Mon 26-Nov-12 17:53:15

just booked! Val d'isere in early January! taking a toddler though so doubt I'll get much skiing in (will take it in turns with family to look after him) but will still be good to be back. If anyone has any tips on good activities with a todder they would be very welcome...

SantyClaws Mon 26-Nov-12 19:12:38

Lake Louise et al are open for business if anyone's feeling like a pre Christmas jaunt to Canada!

VivaLeBeaver Mon 26-Nov-12 19:17:04

Tiredfeet, take your swim stuff with you. Val disere has a lovely pool.

JumpJockey Tue 27-Nov-12 18:26:35

Have booked a week with Snowfocus - dd1 is just 4 so will be out on skis and it's our last chance before the school holiday price hike kicks in. Am massively excited, it looks lovely and the ski guiding/nannying/ski school for kids is such a nice combo. Not cheap, but we've had a few years off so allowing ourselves an indulgence smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now