Acorn ski holidays

(3 Posts)
mammarosa Mon 24-Jan-11 21:47:33

Has anyone been on holiday with this outfit? i have booked to go to Montgenevre at 1/2 term but can't find any recommendations and am a bit worried that it is going to be a dud. They do all in price but travel is by coach which sounds horrendous. Any info appreciated.

Skilover Mon 31-Jan-11 10:01:40

Morning, we haven't travelled with them however I have just looked them up and their website looks impressive with plenty of national press coverage from a first glance. I checked and they are ABTA and ATOL bonded so if you felt nervous you could call ABTA 0901 201 5050 to check them out...
Good luck and have a fab time in Montgenevre.

alw24 Wed 17-Aug-16 20:25:48

I went with acorn ski last year and dont be fooled by whats on a website. The looong coach journey is horrendous! I did suggest they do the longer ferry crossing instead so time on the coach is minimal but they havent listened.
also the andorra option which is much better as its all inclusive cheaper and 4 hrs of lessons instead but they do it the week after half term! I asked them to provide this option during half term and they would if they had enough interest. Also ask for longer ferry crossing.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now