Blogging advice

(4 Posts)
Givemecoffeeplease Sat 26-Nov-16 14:05:41

Apologies for posting here but the blogging section didn't get me any replies! Am a newbie blogger on SquareSpace and am trying to send emails to subscribers when I post a new blog. To do this I need to verify my domain to ensure emails don't go into spam folders. However, I already have a domain with SquareSpace, so all I actually need is a verified email, NOT a .co.uk or equivalent page. I don't want to pay for a domain I won't use. Am I missing something here? Would REALLY appreciate any advice - thanks very much.

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 26-Nov-16 15:33:33

Hi Givemecoffeeplease flowers

Really sorry you're having difficulties with this.
Would you mind emailing us at contactus@mumsnet.com?

We'll pass your email over to our blogging experts and try and get some answers for you.

Givemecoffeeplease Sat 26-Nov-16 20:00:28

Hi Lorna! Flowers AND a Mumsnet Towers reply - and on a Saturday too!! I will certainly email. But .... and I hope this doesn't count against me. I'm not a MN blogger yet. I've applied to be, and I was lucky enough to be Blog of the Day this week (possibly one of the greatest highs of my life!!). Anyway, will email, hopefully will get some good ideas!!

wine (because it's Saturday night)

LornaMumsnet (MNHQ) Sat 26-Nov-16 20:19:07

Popped you an email back!

Just going to move this thread into our site stuff topic if that's okay.

Do get in touch if you need anything else!

P.S thanks for the wine grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now